Are your delusions interesting?

Oh yeah, I feel for ya. I’m sure it didn’t help to be in that religious camp where everyone was just feeding those delusions. I once convinced a priest that a demon was haunting me.

I’m sort of done with religion too. But I am still very spiritual about a lot of things.

1 Like

Yeah my parents thought I had demons.
I remember talking to my grandpa on the phone and he said that demons would never agree that Jesus rose again.
So I asked the ‘demons’ that and the ‘demons’ instantly agreed that it was true lol.
My grandpa was a bit puzzled. He genuinely wanted to help though.
And so that was the journey to finding out what hallucinations and schizophrenia was.

I just take a very generalized view of spirituality now. Keep things simple.

1 Like

When I used to go to church when everyone was standing and singing I would see white creatures/demons flying out of their mouths. Needless to say I stopped going to church.

Yes they are interesting.
My father had told me that my delusions and ideas are so complex because I am very smart

2 Likes

I thought you may find them interesting, yeah… Btw are the gates of paradise still open?

1 Like

Very interesting,

And entertaining.

That’s why I keep getting sucked back into them every time I pry myself away.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the gates. I haven’t seen them again. How are you?

Fine, living in a more productive state compared to before. I hope this last longer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.