Are You Wearing Casual Right Now?

And reflective vest

1 Like

I would like to live somewhere hot all year, I hate winter, warmist spot in my house is my workshop, gets hot back there, the furnace is right next to that room. oddly thats where i need to wear the least

1 Like

It’s 60 degrees in my house right now- thanks to the buttholes that severed the arm on our HVAc unit. we have to fix it before we turn it on.

so I’m wearing camouflage sweats, a long sleeved T shirt and a regular t-shir underneath.
I’m freezing!

2 Likes

OH no, we kinda warmed up here a bit, so not the deep cold winter usually brings, Maybe do some jumping jacks :joy:

1 Like

Pj pants and a huge bleach stained t-shirt. Tomorrow I have to get dressed. Booo :-1:

2 Likes

I’m diving under the covers.

3 Likes

Jeans, old brown walking shoes, t shirt and a black hoodie.

2 Likes

It’s 11 degrees Celsius here. I’m wearing a wool sweater over undershirt. Also in two layers of pants. The heater is on.

2 Likes

It’s 30F here outside but supposedly 68 inside. I’m cold. I’m wearing an old sweatshirt and long pants

Had to go out to feed the pigs earlier.

1 Like

Jeans black top nice black shoes. Big coat. I like wat I’m wearing today. Looks good

1 Like

A brown bohemian style skirt with a long flowy sweater. It’s super soft and comfy. Perfect for just lounging.

1 Like

Indigo blue jeans, navy blue t shirt with no socks on

1 Like

It’s much colder where I am. You must get cold easily. That would be over 50 degrees Fahrenheit- too warm for double layers.

2 Likes

I’m wearing grey sweat pants, a grey and black striped knit shirt, a plum sweater, black shoes and a greyish green coat with a hood trimmed with fur.

1 Like

I’m wearing jeans and a top.
But I’m outside atm, so I’m also wearing a coat and a scarf. Still freezing, brrr

1 Like

It’s laundry day so I’m in nothing but a bath robe. I’m going to see my pdoc later so I will have to dress up though

1 Like

my cover on my couch and just jeans and a tee :slight_smile: 2 pairs of socks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.