Are you superficial?

I believe we live in superficial times. People see how someone looks and judge them.

I catch myself doing the same.

Do you focus on someone’s inside or outside?

2 Likes

I judge by how they smell too :joy:

2 Likes

I’m superficial. For sure. Some would consider it a bit of a character flaw.

1 Like

god no! i hate superficial stuff.

1 Like

At least there is an easy fix for that with deodorant and perfume!

1 Like

I used to dislike superficial people. But I worry that I’m now one of them.

1 Like

I had to read up what it means being superficial, i think superficial has no merit. I can be superficial when i want to, but i am better than being shallow,looking only on the surface.

1 Like

Not as much as people probably assume. Im more likely to feel threatened by a perfect, manicured appearance than anything else.

2 Likes

I’m shallow when it comes to people who try too hard to look nice. I wouldn’t say I’m superficial, but I guess I am in that way. If you care a lot about your appearance or mine, I don’t like you.

I think it’s because my father is a narcissist, and has my entire life loved his own face and outward image, while being a piece of filth person. I’m not impressed by people who look nice.

1 Like

Hot :hotsprings:

“the post must be… 15”

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean.

1 Like

I’m not the tidiest dresser but yeah I kind of judge others on their looks.
I think it’s human nature.

1 Like

I’m a bot.

This action was made automatically

1 Like

Judge my character bro and judge me never.

As i try so hard to not judge and not have even a judge type like thought

1 Like

I’d like to say that I’m not superficial, but I am. Something I need to work harder on.

1 Like

I’d like to change this to: I’m not impressed by people just because they look nice.

I’m hyperactive today.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.