Are you "stuck in your head"?

Do you think a big difference between a schizophrenic and a person without schizophrenia, is that they are focused on the outside world whereas we are “stuck in our heads” ?

Or is it just me ?

If I have to focus on external tasks it feels unnatural and tiring.

6 Likes

I feel different than normal people like my brothers because of my severe negative symptoms. I feel like my negative symptoms are a mix of autism and intellectual disablity. I read that these 3 illnesses share lots of genes.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have schizophrenia but I’m constantly stuck in my head.
Although I could have schizoaffective.

2 Likes

I agree.

My theory is that neuroinflammation overstimulates the brain so you end up mired in thoughts and not wanting to do more than that.

2 Likes

This feeling is really bugging me now that I’ve become aware of it.

My focus of concentration seems to be inside my head instead of on the external world.

I can’t even explain it in words properly.

1 Like

Hmm.

I Am Not Sure, But Correct Me If I’m Wrong. But!, A Human Body Cannot Fit Inside Of A Skull.

I Mean, I Could Be Wrong. I’m Not Very Good At Doctor Spake I Admit.

Maybe You’re Having A Serious Delusion.

Have You Been Taking Your Med’s?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

P.s. The Unwinding Road Nestled Sweetly Into The Language Of The Warming Fireplace.

2 Likes

Funny stuff :smiley:

Well, I’m Confused. If Someone Thinks That Their Body Is Trapped Inside Of Their Skull, As That Individual Is Wandering, Walking, Thinking, Eating And Drinking.

Wouldn’t It Be Considered A Skull Battle Delusion?.

Has Medical Spake Already Created A Professional Model To Explain That Kind Of Horror?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

P.s. The Birds Take Skies, Skies Take Eyes, Eyes See Another Morning Surprise!.

1 Like

I’m mostly stuck trying to keep everything together, because I get a lot of interference from people trying to derail everything.

1 Like

yes , that’s why we have difficulty in concentrating things , because “ that’s” not in our “world”/mind

1 Like

no I dont think so, lots of normies are stuck in there head too. maybe with sz whats in our head is projected into the real world and then we have hallucination and delusions

2 Likes

I’m hyper-focused on my MH symptoms. I question everybody’s motives.

1 Like

i am stuck in my head but its impossible to ignore as voices keep going 24/7 …id love to not have this illness and be able to work, life would be so easy then…sz is very stressful

1 Like

I’m absorbed in my internal world

2 Likes

According to Eckart Tolle and his book “A new world- create a better life” he thinks that Schizophrenics are some of the most ego led of people.

Their whole world revolves around their ego and they are led by it which is why you are correct in thinking that szs are stuck in their head. Tolle explains how the persecutory delusions are examples of an ego led life.

It is not all bad news! You can change the way you think and deal with life and not be so ego driven. Start with his book!

1 Like

The voices make me being stuck in my head more than I otherwise would. I oftenly complain and ask my voices to leave, but they are ignorant a**holes in that matter.

1 Like

Some of my delusions are still hard to cope with. They make me angry or I feel like a victim. But I’m lesser in my head, still I’m a lot occupied with my internals, but the heavy delusions faded. These where I would hear weird stories and see pictures of it like a movie.

I still see most delusions like little movies. Now there is a few and not one or two big where I get stuck in my mind.

2 Likes

I feel like im in space

2 Likes

You may have cognitive problems, but no way no how do you have an intellectual disability. What Americans call a ‘learning disability’ maybe.

1 Like

I feel socially disabled, I can’t function in society and I can’t live on my own, my parents manage my money.

1 Like