Schizophrenia.com

Are you smarter than your psychiatrist in logically thinking?

I am, my pdoc is only book smart,…

I was smarter than a lot of people logically if my meds were to work,but now I don’t think so…

1 Like

pretty much everyone is smarter than me…oh well back to drawing with my crayons…!?!
take care

1 Like

Under the spell of antipsychotics, my mind is no longer sharp. I used to be very logic before the diagnosis.

2 Likes

I had some pretty air head psychiatrists in the past. My current doctor is extremely intelligent her wall is full of degrees, awards and certifications. She comes up with some very wise sayings as well. I am not more intelligent than her - but I am no dummy either :wink:

1 Like

I used to be very smart, I was in the top of my year, I used to be asked to create debates for the debate team because i’d have informed comebacks my psychosis took that away, when I was in hospital the OT would try to get me to do the most basic of things and I’d struggle to do anything, it continued that way until I started my degree I started off with social sciences which I was quite good at, and bio psychology I thrived with the generic psychology and counselling I suffered with. I’m now returning to the humanities and arts, I’m hoping I still have some sort of logic and an ability to read beyond my initial reaction.

I need help to see the reality, and my psychiatrist and nurse are much more able to help me with that, than I am myself.

1 Like