Are you silly sometimes?

Sometimes I am silly and it gets me into trouble even here on the forum. I post stuff without thinking. In real life too sometimes I say stuff without thinking and it can hurt others and me.

3 Likes

I read that inappropriate emotions like I do laugh in church and funerals are a symptoms of sz negative symptoms.

Yes, I can be silly sometimes. Like the “Bonzo” thread I posted yesterday.

2 Likes

I’m very very silly at heart, but sometimes ‘Silly’ can turn into ‘Troll’.

1 Like

Never.

!5!7!898

1 Like

On a rare occasion. Unfortunately, I tend to be serious.

1 Like

Yes, I used to tell jokes to people that I only found funny myself. But I learned with time that the joke has to benefit someone else than yourself or it’s not cool to tell it.

3 Likes

I’m silly very often

1 Like

Yep. At times when I shouldn’t be.

2 Likes

I’m 99.99% serious and unemotional, very dry then a bug will bite my butt and I just flip and get silly and people around me always ask “did you take your medicine ?”.

2 Likes

I think I’m more ridiculous than silly. My sense of humour is over-the-top, and gets me in trouble sometimes LOL

3 Likes

Are you silly sometimes? :open_mouth: Why you asking!!! Did you here something on the internets??? Is there a list of silly people ??? :open_mouth: Is my name on the list???
Is it that thing with the cottage cheese ??? LIES!!!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I say and do things without thinking a lot :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Silly makes life more fun :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.