Are you out there somewhere?

What are you doing? Do you have plans today? How is your life going right now? I truly hope this letter finds you well and blessings abound. Try to take care of yourself and your loved ones and remember to be your own best friend. I love you and I will be holding good thoughts for you.

6 Likes

Just winding down for the night. Had a take out chicken and chips dinner. Not too bad. Didn’t have to cook so all good. I do love cooking though so it’s not a big deal.

Just me and dad these days. No mum. No cats. The house is empty but we are doing well. You just survive such things and we pick up the pieces and move on. I miss my cat.

2 Likes

what happened to your cat?

Yes, California. Tomorrow is my day off. I’ll take care of some business and try to go out.

Rocky would be an understatement. Just trying to keep my head above water.

1 Like

Rocky doesn’t sound good, I’m so sorry. Is there any way I can help?

1 Like

Probably, but I can’t think of it right now.

1 Like

Hey leaf I lost Mum late last year and lost my 18 year old cat. I miss that little munchkin badly and dad won’t let me have another cat!

Such is life!

1 Like

Well love, when you do think of it please tell me. We need you in top shape to have us all laughing when we least expect it. It’s part of the fabric of sz.com. But I guess everyone needs a day off every once in awhile. (((hugs)))

2 Likes

I decided to go for a walk near St Agnes Beacon. Just thought I would stop by the forum quickly before I get ready.

1 Like

That’s nice of you. Enjoy your day/night.

1 Like

Oh honey I knew about Mum but didn’t realize about you cat too. I’m so sorry. That’s pretty shitty. I wish you could get another.

enjoy your walk @anon98459728

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.