Are you on the 'Nice' List?

Are you on Santa’s Nice list?

Or

Naughty list?

What is the most evil thing you have done in your life?
What is the nicest thing you have done?

I could go either way.

The worst thing I’ve ever done was pick on a kid named Kurt in school. I tried to be his friend at first, but he developed a crush on me. He started staring at me in class and it got noticed by the other students. He wasn’t popular, to say the least. He had a habit of hocking up loogies and spitting them on the front of his shirt… Loudly. Gross. Anyhow, he started getting in trouble in class for staring at me. Teachers started telling him to turn around, but he would argue with them. It was embarrassing, and I started getting flack for it, so I started being mean to him, too. He just needed a friend though. He only liked me because I had been the one person who was nice to him.

The nicest thing I’ve ever done is more difficult to pinpoint. I would have to say that my rescue work with animals is probably it. I’ve spent a lot of time volunteering with dog rescues, shelters, as a foster home for both cats/kittens and dogs, as a transport for animals, and in booths promoting rescues. I love it, though, so I’m not certain if it’s nice for the rescues/ shelters or nice for me.

1 Like

I have done nothing evil. Evil has been done to me and therefore I reciprocate. What I have done is nothing more than empathy. Which I’m sure is what the evil doers have been doing as well. And it just trickles down the vine. Assembly line. As above, so below. Also the nicest thing I have done is be awesome. Sick bod. Inspirational speaker. My mass moves millions into greater achievement.

1 Like

I’ve scared to death several people who are tailgating me on the freeway. I have no sympathy for those people. THey’e probably good husbands wives and sons and daughters, but they are the main cause of why I fear sometimes that I may not be able to drive anymore. Cowards and bullies.
But enough of that.

i like giving homeless people or other people who are down on their luck, a few bucks or food if I can afford it. I’ve been broke a lot in my own life and I know what a a couple of dollars can mean to someone who hasn’t eaten in a couple of days or who falls ill while they homeless. To me now, donating a few dollars may mean I might have to skip that soda I was going to buy. To the people I give it too, it helps them survive in a way.

2 Likes

I’m on Santa’s Nice list I suppose.

2 Likes

Know why santa is so jolly?

Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

3 Likes

The most evil thing I’ve done happened over thirty-five years ago. I had drank a LOT of beer, and I was driving home from Norman, Oklahoma. I had picked up a hitch hiker. I was driving down the highway, and I changed lanes. There was a pickup moving up fast behind me, and I accidentally ran it off the road. The hitch hiker said it almost turned over as it went down into the median. I don’t remember if I checked for oncoming traffic before I changed lanes or not. The hitch hiker told me to just keep driving, and that was what I did.
The nicest thing I have done is give hundreds of dollars to the victims of the recent hurricanes Irma, Harvey, and Maria. I gave it to the Red Cross, and some people have been saying that the Red Cross doesn’t spend its money efficiently helping victims of catastrophe, but I figured that if I gave them the money at least some of it would help the victims of the horrific weather. There can also be a lot of corrupt start up charities, and I’m not really in a position to know which are good and which aren’t.
It could be that some of my nice acts are a form of making amends for the rotten things I have done. I realize that my amends are kind of random, but I don’t think there are other ways of making them.

3 Likes

I’m on his black list because I have always told other children that he is a fraudster that doesn’t exist. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really haven’t done much in my short life. The evilest thing was go behind my parents back and do drugs which caused me to develop sz. I had their trust yet I thought I was invincible.

Once I drove under the influence of like 4-5mg ativan. It was just to the local drugstore but I could have harmed innocent people. I only vaguely remember going but have stuff I bought as proof I did. In hibdsight that entire weekend was erased from my memory.

I would consider myself a guy who can be kind of careless at times, but never to the point of endangering innocent people. I’m all about nonviolence. To be totally honest with you I was more agressive before sz.

As a preteen (firemonkey’s thread reminded me) I used to huff rubber cement. I wanted to get high by any means and that ramones song Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue, inspired me. I did it a dozen times. I had a lot of trouble academically in my first year of high school, maybe because of damage to my brain from inhalant abuse! Who knows, maybe I damaged my brain irreversibly. All my siblings got much better grades than me in high school. So that was an action I really regret.

Basically anything I’ve done which endangered my brain or may have made me less intelligent in the long run. I have a complex when it comes to intelligence as a result of being outperformed by my siblings in high school.

The nicest thing I’ve ever done was…idk, I can’t remembah!

1 Like

Hopefully this thread and its responses doesn’t trigger chess24 sensitivities

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d make the list. I’m a pretty neutral person, I don’t think I’ve done anything super nice or super evil really.

I liked buying homeless people cheeseburgers when I had the money though, I guess that was alright. But I no longer have much money, and I no longer live somewhere with many people on the streets

1 Like

I think I’ve been pretty good this year.

Hopefully father Christmas brings me a kick ass present

3 Likes

I’ve been good to people this year so I’ll be on his “nice” list I hope.

1 Like

I sometimes think my “Niceness” is part of the reason my voices are so distressing. I go out of my way to help others and I care very much about what they they think. Having voices persecute me means I respond as a victim and feel violated by them.

2 Likes

I’m on the naughty list, I really should be spanked :blush: :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.