Are you on pill or depot injection?(poll)

• Pill
  • Depot injection

0 voters

1 Like

Actually i shouldn t have to ask this because depot injection is obviously better option but in turkey nurses are really outdated educated and usually make this injection with very outdated method( they simply separate the hip into four pieces and they shot outer upper place *this is good technique for other injections but for intra muscular injections contain dangers like siatic nerve damage) and this can be really problematic because of siatic nerve damage.i read lot about intra muscular injections and all of them against dorsal gluteal injection sites which is very common in turkey for intra muscular injections.so i unfortunately prefer pill form.lame​:confused::pensive:

Wut ? :confused:

1 Like

I get mine in the hip and prefer it. It’s much less painful.

2 Likes

İts better option because you don t have to worried about your stomach fattened liver and kidneys.also you forgetting to take your medication which is really good for forgeting your disease.i mean i would definitely choose injection but in turkey nurses really outdated and this can be dangerous for injection

1 Like

Whenever i got injection my foot get tingling for one week which this mean is really serious nerve damage.they must do the injection from ventrogluteal sites but all nurses use dorsal gluteal sites in turkey and i m afraid it lot.

Injection and pills have the same side effects, its the same chemical. They both have the same health effects but injection is better if you have bad memory and forget taking your pills or if you’re not med compliant.

I never missed a pill since I was diagnosed 9 years ago, I use alarms on two cellphones just in case I forget the pill but it rarely happened.

1 Like

I’m on both. Pills and Depot injection.

2 Likes

Sorry i couldn t think that option.

1 Like

I take AP’s both by mouth and by injection so, I couldn’t answer.

I prefer my injection in my hip because it is much less painful.

Since I am a former RN, I tell my nurses where to inject me. They usually always comply with my instructions. And when they don’t, it usually always hurts like heck. And when they do, I don’t even feel it.

1 Like

Both, but there’s no such an option in the poll

2 Likes

Clozapine doesn’t have an injection otherwise I would

1 Like

I hope my nurse had an awful week.

1 Like

Olanzapine very similar to clozapine and it has an depot injection.i think its name is relprevv.

1 Like

I take three different kinds of pills. One of my ex pdocs threatened to put me on injection because I wasn’t med compliant; I kept on stopping my meds and relapsing. But I’ve never had AP injection.

1 Like

Olanzapine didn’t work well for me unless maybe the depot is different

1 Like

I get my injection in the arm I prefer it over other sites

1 Like

Pill because Vraylar is what works best for me, and there’s no injection. But if there was, I would get it.

1 Like