Are you ok with your own thoughts and emotions?

I think this is something I’ve always struggled with. How do you become ok with them if you usually are not?

1 Like

I’m not ok with feeling anger, but it comes and goes. I just try to think about the positive when that happens. I still haven’t learned to control the thoughts that pop into my head. Sometimes it’s like a never ending dialog, but my AP has made it much more tolerable.

1 Like

I get thoughtless and have to relax and encourage myself to know what I’m thinking. Once I know, I can guide my behavior better.

1 Like

intrusive thoughts ive somewhat learned to ignore but emotions like anger bother me because usually when im angry i dont even want to be angry its not a good feeling, other emotions like sadness dont bother me too much ill take feeling a little down over being mad any day

2 Likes

I just don’t see how people do it. I guess that’s why I never socialized that much. I have trouble managing all those thoughts and emotions and coming up with responses. I guess it’s skills I’ll never have.a whole lot of. I just want to learn better self acceptance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.