Are you OK with who you are?

Hey,

I dont know how to respond to that without any sexual influendo, so,

Hey.

1 Like

I was also a bad friend and person when I was younger but I improved and can continue to improve.

I am a better person now and am ok with who I am .happy and grateful with who I am even.

@Wave @anongoodnurse @Unclehenry @Aziz
Thank you friends! You guys are the best.
This community always picks me up when I am down. Iā€™ll beat this negative self talk someday. Please be patient with me.

4 Likes

Yes. I learned quite young I accept me for who I am.

someone doesnt like what i had to say :confused:

dyou want me to put a bag over my head or something?

Thatā€™s not nice man.

:pensive:

Hey @DNAā€¦ youā€™re still cracking me up lol

I am ok, but not allright with whom i am. I make the best out of my situation and circumstances.

Iā€™m okay with who I am

Sometimes I feel bad when I have a paranoia about someone. Write out or say what I think is true. Then understand that they love me and wouldnā€™t do I thing to harm me. Remorse, I feel remorse.

I just donā€™t believe other people are okay with me

Who am I again?

1 Like

Mostly I hate myself. Iā€™ve done some horrible things in my past. Its hard to forgive myself. Now Iā€™m trying to be a better person. My kids are almost grown and they turned out wonderful in spite of my shortcomings. I figure I have about another 10 years to live and Iā€™m good with that.

I used to not be able to stand myself. I can tolerate myself better now but I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m okay with who I am just yet.

Since I am in this body n mind I just chose to be OK with it, I donā€™t like the other option.

Doesnā€™t mean thereā€™s no space for self improvement

Im ok with who i am now. In the past tho, i would have sold my mother for a bottle of scotch - and i was an arsehole of an husband. Ive also ruined a couple of peoples lives - thru minor slights they have done to me. Tbh i was just plain evil - but thats what drink does to you.

But as i got better - i took stock of my life and can be quite a gentleman these days. People from the past are still scared of me to this day - but ive moved on, so hopefully in time they will forgive me.

Im soft as a puppy dog these days - i grew out of any anger or resentment i had when i was younger. The police are probably relieved as well, cos im not getting nicked by them anymore lol.

1 Like

some of you people are to hard on yourself, you are worth something more then you know and no one is ugly you shouldnt say that about yourself

Itā€™s hard being ok with who you are when you are not sure of who or what you are and your mind is in constant turmoil.

Can you please explain or rephrase this ? @BrianTex

My mental health has never been too good. Basically Iā€™ve had sza and delusions since I was very young. My social cognition can get pretty bad and cognitive functioning.

Mhmm,

Did you have dreams? What did you wanna be as a kid ?

I donā€™t know if I ever had solid or reasonable dreams. My grades were OK in school though, but I had bad social issues and didnā€™t communicate or socialize well. Not at home or in school.