Are you just a number?

We are all nothing but numbers.
Eventually we all fizzle out and fade away.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why thereā€™s safety in numbers.

1 Like

Exactly! We all go to the same place in the end.

It is an honor to carry this burden. The world cant handle but a tiny portion of szā€™s and i get to be one of them. A privledge only given to a select few.

2 Likes

1% :face_with_monocle: 151515151515151515151515 :muscle:

2 Likes

Well, if Iā€™m only a number, and a useless burdon to my government, then Iā€™m not going to care what they think anymore
and Iā€™ll be spending my time doing what I wantā€¦so there.

3 Likes

I wonder if the dinosaurs asked these kinds of questions?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I would want to be God. Not that Iā€™m turning down any recent offers, but there are 7.4 billion humans on this earth and yet I still feel alone. I canā€™t imagine how it must feel to be One God.

2 Likes

I guess I am a number, but I donā€™t mind being a number because all numbers are unique and have interesting things about them. Maybe Iā€™ll choose the number two for me because it is the only odd prime number :slight_smile: I also like 13 because everyone else thinks its unlucky, so its luck is not used up by other people using it as their lucky number. 13 should be the number of months in a year since it would almost make each month have an even number of days: 28 except one month that would have 29.25 days.

1 Like

I AM NUMBERS 822 AND 1032.
But no one knows.

1 Like

This turned into something very sad :confused:

I think in my opinionā€¦ I believe energy transformationā€¦ reincarnationā€¦ I think @FatMama suggested something similar.

1 Like

what do the ā€œ151515151515ā€¦ā€'s mean?

Welcome to the forum! They are just space savers for short posts of less than 15 characters.

Thank you, I spent too long googling 15ā€™s