Are you just a number?

so 7.4 billion people on earth.

Are you just a number which will fade in time like billions of people before us?

4 Likes

And that is the ultimate question. I think sometimes about how many people die every day and wonder why it would be such a big deal if I left… But then I think of my son and the world is smaller and my being here has consequence after all.
No, I’m not just a number to the few whom I love and who must love me.

6 Likes

Yep, I’m a 10. :star_struck:

6 Likes

The mortality rate is different for every country in the world. Leading causes of death are also different. A population pyramid is a good illustration of country’s age distribution by gender. Humans are not just numbers but statistical data.

Not if I had my druthers.

1 Like

More like a jigsaw puzzle piece rather than a number prolly.

1 Like

I’m not even a number

1 Like

If you have SZ you’re a negative number. Not beneficial to the government and very costly. We are lucky to be alive today. They actually allow us to live.

4 Likes

Only those schizophrenics who are not working are a burden to the government.

They always want information. The government watches closely

Quantify it or not, people are all definitely unique.

Lol. Although i really do wish they would just kill me.

1 Like

I wish that for me too but I don’t think I’ll be around much longer anyway.

haha. I share those sentiments.

1 Like

I am jealous of ur age. I have been wanting to at least turn 30 so bad for a long time. I will finally be there in 9 months. I try not to think about it, cuz its a huge amount of time until i’m dead which is daunting.

1 Like

I want 60 to come

Im the 7th; Hokage Isn’t obvious

to those billions i am 100% certain i matter for nothing.

but i do matter to myself.

1 Like

common folks it is not the end of the world.

I was just wondering how you see yourself between these billions of people who have dreams, hopes, problems like most of us. It is magic. this earth and life. I have no reasonable understanding of this life but I like to feel good and improve myself.

Apparently eventually everything in the universe will fizzle out in the and be “dead”. So yeah I’m just a number, but a number of people who share the same fate.