Are you impatient?

I’m waiting for a package to arrive. My distortion pedal. I’m getting quite impatient for its arrival as I am eager to experiment with it. I just ordered it 1 am Saturday morning and I really shouldnt expect it to be here already, especially since it’s the weekend, but I none the less find myself in eager anticipation of it.

Are you impatient when it comes to such things :sweat:? Or are you a cool cucumber when waiting for such things :sunglasses: ?

8 Likes

Good for you!

Guitar will be a lifelong passion. I’m always noodling on the axe, coming up with different stuff.

5 Likes

Personally I am a very patient person. :duck::duck::duck:

4 Likes

I am definitely impatient.

6 Likes

I hate ordering things from China or even Canada takes forever to get here

3 Likes

I get told by others they don’t understand how I can be as patient as I am. That said, there are certain things that if they go on and on over a decent period of time, I start to get annoyed. Then if it continues a while longer I end up eventually saying something.

5 Likes

I honestly think part of the reason I am so impatient for this particular item is because I can’t smoke, and cant snack. I am looking for something to keep my attention and keep me busy. I think normally I am more patient than this.

4 Likes

I am totally impatient with things I’ve ordered, esp eBay. Seems to take forever, but in reality it’s not that long, I 'm just grinding my teeth waiting. I’m pretty impatient in general too, like I hate standing in line. Boo.

1 Like

Patient… nothing is that important unless an emergency item.

1 Like

Well I’m having to be patient about things. It does bother me some though.

1 Like

@Bowens that makes sense why you’re impatient in this case. I would be too.

I am a pretty impatient person, especially about meds. I have had a lot of tweaks this year, and the most recent one was decreasing from 12 to 9 mg of Invega to address my elevated prolactin. Well, it took me only five days to go psychotic and then I had five more days because I had no insight right away.

I am on Day 4 of being back at 12. No improvement. I want to be better already! I am terrified I will be one of those people who isn’t able to achieve the same results after going back up on an AP. We’re starting low dose Trilafon, with the idea that I will be able to reduce Invega again once I have a good dose of Trilafon to supplement… We may end up switching altogether if I can’t get stable on Invega again. But you know what that means - MORE impatience! lol!

2 Likes

I am impatient.

1 Like

I got to a point where id only order stuff eligible for same day delivery which usually means in stock at local amazon warehouse or store. I hate waiting on packages but the stuff i waited the longest for is usually of the best value like my phone i got on ebay that i love.

2 Likes

With people I’m patient but with everything else I’m not

2 Likes

Can definitely relate to this @Bowens

I can be very patient about some things though, but when it runs out, well I go nuclear :radioactive:

3 Likes

I’m patient but impulsive.

1 Like

Most times I am patient.

1 Like

No, i am not waiting for anything these days, its good as it is. Usually when i waited for something i got terrible disappointed. I expect a suffering parcel, but it won’t be what i think it is.

1 Like

I’m impatient when it comes to certain things.

Probably more patient than I should be with others.

I don’t have a good balance.

1 Like

I’m an impatient soul. Being an RN was especially difficult for me. The job requires extreme patience.

1 Like