Are you getting less Flu since coronavirus?

I didn’t get the flu since last year.

It hasn’t been flu season yet ever since coronavirus started.

1 Like

When is it? Anyways I am sure there will be less flu bcz people are isolating and using masks. This stops spread of viruses other than coron too.

Winter time is flu season. This Corona virus thing wasn’t wide spread until March I think. Flu season was over. Flu season will be bad.

1 Like

I saw they recommended everyone get the flu shot this year. Even the people who normally don’t get it. My mother in law is always sick and she never gets it because she is allergic to eggs or something.

My wife never gets it either. I have gotten it ever since I joined the military and I haven’t had the flu in over 20 years. I think the shot works.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Coronavirus precautions could possibly make for a mild flu season. I havn’t been sick for quite awhile myself.

1 Like

Been years since I had a cold or flu, last time was nasty cause it turned into Pneumonia, which I’m prone to, Covid might mean the end of me so I have to be careful.
Last time took 13 weeks to recover

1 Like

I got this really bad cough. I don’t know what it was, but I didn’t have a temper, so they didn’t think it was the corona virus. I couldn’t get a haircut because I would have been coughing in the face of the hair cutter the whole time. So I had to shave my head. You can’t give yourself a haircut that looks decent. You have to shave your head.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.