Are you full of it?

I really don’t know much about mental health problems or meds or anything. I’ve never really discussed anything like that until I came here. I was diagnosed at age 15 and I told my psychiatrist that I wanted to help people. She thought it was absurd and made me feel like a fool. She wanted me to join a support group but at that young age I really wasn’t up for it.

I’m 31 now and realizing I haven’t done anything with my life and probably never will. The only thing I remotely understand now is sports. That’s why I bring it up so often.

5 Likes

31 is very young. Still plenty of time to do stuff !

4 Likes

Your not a fool at all and your still young to do lots.

1 Like

Sports are good huh man.

2 Likes

Dude I love sports. I would do absolutely nothing without them.

3 Likes

Thank you @Qwerty

2 Likes

Do you watch baseball at all I forget.

1 Like

No I don’t watch baseball. I did when I was younger. I should probably start watching.

1 Like

The Rockies have a couple good players. Baseballs getting more exciting in this era.

1 Like

I listen to sports radio about the Broncos. Sometimes they talk about the Rockies and say he for sure will be in the hall of fame and is one of the best 3rd baseman of all time. Arenado

Arenado Story Blackmon and Gonzalez are all pretty good.

1 Like

I can’t believe how many games they play. That is one grueling season.

1 Like

If the Rockies make the playoffs you better be watching

1 Like

Yeah if they are in the playoffs I will tune in. They were in the 1 game playoff last year and lost.

1 Like

The highlight of my time watching baseball is when Mark Mcgwire broke the home run record. Watching him and Sosa in that race was great. Then hearing about all the steroids put a damper on everything.

1 Like

Lol I hated that because I’m a yankee fan and 61 was the record and 60 by Yankees

1 Like

haha oh yeah. Roger Maris. The ESPN movie about that was great. It still stands though.

1 Like

My Dad was a big baseball player. He’s the reason I like sports so much.

1 Like

I think my grandparents lived in Amityville New York.

Cool @TheBest

You like what you like.

:innocent:

1 Like