Are you fragile?

Do people hurt you easily?When someone hurts me verbally I can’t recover for days.Lately I had situations that hurt me and I just can’t get over it.

1 Like

Try not to give people that kind of power over you. :bug::bug::bug:

2 Likes

I’m thin skinned but resilient

1 Like

I had so much pressure from people lately I just can’t sleep.People keep breaking me all the time.I got violated these week.

I don’t pay much attention to negative people and their comments

2 Likes

I bounce from very fragile to tough as nails. It really depends on where I am in my MI cycle.

2 Likes

My long time friend attacked me these week.Just can’t get over it.It lasts for days.One 35 years friendship has to end,because someone was careless.

I am very fragile. Cause I blame myself. When I get flagged on this phorum I’m very hurt.

2 Likes

I tend to go very deep when situation like that happens,and it has in the past.

My best friend abandoned me after he found out about my SZA diagnosis.
I would try to move on @anon70049667 or have a heart filled talk with him.

1 Like

Thanks @Wave ,I will try to move on.

1 Like

Generally not, but my one cardinal rule is to not tolerate dishonest people. They get their crap thrown back at them.

I’ve been both weak and strong. It depends on the circumstances and the people involved

1 Like

I used to get offended or hurt easily, until i took on a job that required me to be a supervisor to other people. I quickly learnt not to care so much and developed a thick skin. There is always going to be someone that doesn’t like you, whispers nasty things about you behind your back. It isn’t worth wasting your time over though.

Yes,it started that way.Friend kept telling me how week I am,and that his son is sissy like me.It lasted an hour.I know when to be strong,but kept being polite,because it was his son who wanted to meet me,and he was embarrassed as I tried to calm the situation.I tolerated him for years,because he kept me going through rough things in life,when we were young.

I’m sorry that happened to you. No one has the right to behave that way toward someone. I do know if your part of the world there is the tendency to want men to be super strong and not show any perceived weakness. That must be hard when you need support instead.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon4362788 ,it was him I addressed when times were difficult.He respected my late mother and often seek her help when he divorced his first wife.He kept coming every day to talk to her about his pain and what he was going through.Many friends abandoned me because of illness,but I don’t regret them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.