Are you eating anything special for Easter dinner?

We eat something called boiled dinner for Easter. It’s corned beef, red potatoes, onions, and carrots. YUMMY!!!

6 Likes

I’m eating tomato soup :smile:

1 Like

I had something cooked for me at my brothers house which was nice. That boiled dinner looks great!

1 Like

That does look good, like real food lol.

1 Like

i just went out for something and came back with chicken balls and sauce, was ok.

i wanted steak and onions but i am too lazy even to fry anything and i’d need to go get it too.

You’ve made me hungry. My Easter dinner will be a run of the mill dinner, but I don’t mind.

My mom claims to be cooking a “feast.” Easter dinner is basically like another thanksgiving to us haha. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc.

I’m supposed to be helping with cooking but my physics homework is taking ages!!

I had Easter dinner with my in-laws. Nuff said. All I ate was a couple small slices of ham. Appetite has been dwindling lately; even my wife has noticed. I’m losing weight though. Have lost 7 pounds in the past 3 weeks.

Beef stew. I’m not impressed.

had sweet ham212112121

No appetite for awhile now, usually have a protein shake Molotov cocktail with meds upon waking but even now on med, still no appetite, I love chocolate but no desire at all to consume it

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.