Schizophrenia.com

Are You Being Ignored . . . . .

A Waitress Once Told Me. . .

‘Happiness Exist’s When You Don’t Know A Thing’~ Philosophical Imaginations

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

I Once Heard A Police Officer Say. . .

‘Every Man Is Guilty Of All The Good He Didn’t Do’~ Philosophical Imaginations

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

I Once Heard A Criminal Say. . .

‘It Is In Changing That We Find Purpose’~ Philosophical Imaginations

A Gardener Once Told Me. . .

‘Opinion Is The Medium Between Knowledge And Ignorance’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Once Heard A Politician Say. . .

‘Those Who Are Hardest To Love, Need It Most’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Once Heard A Young Girl Say. . .

‘If You Believe In Yourself Anything Is Possible’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Once Heard A Young Boy Say. . .

‘You Don’t Need Anyone’s Permission To Be Like You Want To Be’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Swear I Once Heard A Pup Bark. . .

‘Don’t Be So Sad, It’s A Waste Of Time’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

I Swear I Once Heard A Cat Meow. . .

‘If You Have A Dream You Gotta Go On A Journey To Fulfill That Dream’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Once Heard A Wise Older Individual Say. . .

‘I’ts Tougher To Be Vulnerable Than To Actually Be Tough’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Once Heard An Immigrant Say. . .

‘I Want To Be Of Value To The World’~ Philosophical Imaginations

Nirvana (Trigger Warning)

‘No One Is Afraid Of Heights. They’re Afraid Of Falling Down. No One Afraid Of Saying ‘I Love You’. They’re Afraid Of The Answer’~ Kurt Cobain (Vocalist/Guitar).

‘If You’ve Got A Guitar And A Lot Of Soul, Jus Bang Something Out And Mean It. You’re The Superstar’~ Krist Novoselic (Bass).

‘That’s One Of The Great Thing’s About Music. You Can Sing A Song To 85,000 People And They’ll Sing It Back For 85,000 Different Reason’s’~ Dave Grohl (Drummer).

1 Like

SoO0…,

Every Hour Is An Opportunity To Dream, Bigger Than Anyone Else Has Dreamed Before.

But!, Remember, If You Disappoint Yourself In Not Obtaining Your Goals…, Remember…,

It’s Jus A Dream…, And You Still Have 24/7 Futures, To Make It A Reality. . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy And Endlessly Eternal Peace!~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

<~@~Heartbeat~@~>

qp||+||| You Could Be In The Darkest Place, Within The Brightest Light, Because You Keep Your Heart Warm At Night, With Your Energy Surrounded By The Moon’s Grace, Embracing Time |||+||| laLAla

Hmm. . .

qp|| Don’t Let Someone Else’s Pain, Be Your Own Pain, So, Shower In The Rain, Breathe Again ||+|||

Hmm. . .

qp|| Never Take Your Freedom For Granted, Health Is A Good Reminder To Honour That Freedom |+||

Hmm. . .

qp|| The Gluttony To Capture Knowledge, To Discover Your Brand New Exclusive Wisdom, Is It Right, Is It Wrong, To Write A Poem, To Sing A Song, Hoping The Universe Will Find Ways To Get Along |||+|||

Hmm. . .

qp|| The Childhood Purity Of Your Heart, The Spark, Daylight Upon The Face Of The Earth |||+|||

I’m a little confused. I’m a straight up kinda guy and I honestly pass over a lot of your work. No offence but if your suffering you can be more direct. I’ll listen. Thus/this. I don’t know why you think this is creative if your suffering. I’ve found simple questions are often answered here but appreciate the effort you put into your posts…Just would hate to see you not getting the support you need simply because your prose is difficult…which it is for me.

1 Like

Hmm?. . .

Your Post, I Must Admit Confuses Me.

Thus Thread Is On An Inspirational Authentic Route. In Order To Bring A Unique Sense Of Perception To Show Individuals Going Through Perhaps Depressing Or Hopelessly Questioning Moments, That They’re Not Alone. That I’ve Either Been There, Or Feel As If I Am There Now. If You Don’t Feel The Need To Express Your Own Possibly Valuable Awareness Within That Void. Then You Have No Need To Participate. I Shall Follow The Rules As I Always Do. And Continue With Thus Creative Work In Progress. Thank You For Your Patience.

It’s A Learning Process. For Us All.