Schizophrenia.com

Are You Being Ignored . . . . .

SoO0…,

If No One Seems To Care About Your Interests Or Point Of View.

It’s Not Because You Are Useless, Meaningless, Or Without Reason.

It’s Because They Are Terrified Of The Truth Of What They Themselves Truly Are.

Keep Your Head Up. And Don’t Give Up On Yourself. Sadly, They Gave Up On Themselves.

Long, Long, Long Ago. . .

Their Opinions Hold Absolutely No Value To Where You Been, Where You Are, Or Where You’re Going. Instead, Plan Your Days & Nights For Yourself. And Etch Out A Hopeful Template.

And Keep Making Great Efforts To Finding Your Purpose In Thus Universe.

One Day At A Time. With Each Step By Step Process.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

So.

Does Anyone Have Any Pure Thoughts, Or Helpful Hints In Order To Succeed With Thus Possibly Traumatic Unreasonably Hopeless Reality If One Finds Themselves Sitting In That Chair?.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

Step 0.1) In Order To Understand The Point I’m Trying To Make Here.

0.2) Thus May Help You Find More Clarity In My Personal Social Observations.

0.3) If I Was Saying I Was Suicidal, (I’m Not), But If I Said I Was, How Would You Respond?.

0.4) To The First, Second, And Third (This), Post?.

(((~Slight Of Side Note 0.1~)))

If Someone Was Talking ABout Being Interested In Suicide After Being Ignored For A Long Period Of Time. Feeling As If Nothing In The Universe Cared About Them. Not Even The Universe Itself. Not Mother Nature, Not Father Time. No One In Their Family. No Friends. No Real Access To The Human Race. Losing All Sense Of Control, Dividing Themselves Into Psychological Despair. What Would Be Your First Step To Show Them That They Still Exist?.

That There Is Still Hope For Them To Keep Trying.

N e Hoo. . .

A Psychological Professor Once Told Me Casually During One Of Our Conversations.

Never Call Someone A Fool. In A Winding Circle Snapped Judgments Such As That Could Hurt You In The End. So, Take Care, Take Kind, Rest In Humility And Dream Comfortably.

I Took Her Wise Wisdom Seriously. Like Being In A Lions Cave It Seems. Know How To Carry Yourself Among The Thirst For Bone Structure. Not Human Upon Human. More So. . .

More So, The Inner Dance Of The Mind’s Eye. Potions Of Love And Loss.

But!, What Is The Actual Cost?.

I Asked Her, She Jus Smiled And Said, ‘I Have To Go Now, Before I’m Late’. . .

Strange Days.

2 Likes

N e Hoo. . .

Taylor Swift Once Sang, ‘Why You Gotta Be So Mean’?.

Man, I Feels Ya Taylor.

I Feels Ya. . .

A Psychologist Once Told Me. . .

‘What Worries You, Masters You’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

A Therapist Once Told Me. . .

‘Philosophy Is The Science Of Truth’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

A Counselor Once Told Me. . .

‘When Anger Arises, Think Of The Consequences’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

A Psychiatrist Once Told Me. . .

‘The Only Source Of Knowledge Is Experience’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

A Doctor Once Told Me. . .

‘Someone Else Is Happy With Less Than What You Have, Contentment’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

A Case Manager Once Told Me. . .

‘Knowing Yourself Is The Beginning Of All Wisdom’~ Philosophical Imaginations

A Patient Once Told Me. . .

‘Intelligence Without Ambition Is A Bird Without Wings’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

A Janitor Once Told Me. . .

‘I Cannot Teach Anybody Anything, I Can Only Make Them Think’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

An English Teacher Once Told Me. . .

‘To Become Truly Great, One Has To Stand With People Not Above Them’~ Philosophical Imaginations

A High School Kid Once Told Me. . .

‘At The Touch Of Love Everyone Becomes A Poet’~ Philosophical Imaginations

A Soldier Once Told Me. . .

‘The Love We Give Away Is The Only Love We Keep’~ Philosophical Imaginations

I Once Heard A Mother Say To Her Child. . .

‘In The End, Only The Truth Will Survive’~ Philosophical Imaginations

1 Like

I Once Heard A Store Clerk Say To A Customer. . .

‘Where There Is Love There Is Life’~ Philosophical Imaginations

A Homeless Man Once Told Me. . .

‘There Is Nothing Permanent Except Change’~ Philosophical Imaginations