Are you aware of my ritual called "The terminator"?

Are you aware I have a ritual called ‘terminator’. I crouch in the shower in the “naked terminator” pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slo…wly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy

1 Like

That is impressive to know you can hum the thee music from the terminator. I love theme music from half hour sitcoms in the US

loved the bit about the shower curtain sticking to ur leg…laughed out loud at that bit. do whatever gets u through hunni xxx

You don’t know how bad i wish to walk up to someone and say like a robotic austrian dude “your clothes, give them to me.”

I don’t think it would go very well though for some reason.

I was not aware of your ritual. When I lived over two years in my auto in America in the beginning of the 2000s, I had many rituals such as ‘Unknown’, ‘Electricity’ and so on. In the ritual of ‘Electricity’ I did light a candle in the Friday evening and went through a script while remembering how those Serbs had to live in the darkness in Belgrade during the NATO bombings in March 1999 during the Kosova war.

Lol. Dude be careful when you’re standing back up and opening your eyes… that’s how you can faint and fall in the shower.