Are you angry with God?

Interesting position. So if there was a God, you’d be angry with him. Atheism seems to make life so much simpler. I wish I could just be an atheist.

1 Like

Yeah, uncompassionate people make me angry too. If people were compassionate, that would make life so much better.

There been a time that i was angry at God, and than i thought, who i am to be angry at the supreme power, i should be thankful i was born, now i have a spirit, i am not expecting anything from this life, this life is temporary, and i just don’t know how long i will live. But spirit is eternal.

1 Like

Firstly Im not directing this post at anyone. But what I will say is that it is not wise to rile God. I know theres a God, and God has a lot more to deal with. Its a sad pity theres a devil but my advice to people would be to resist saying anything against God as everyone will be held accountable after death. God wants to save everyone but the devil has power too.

I can dig that… Cool. I don’t have any anger at god. But I really hate the people here on earth who claim to have the direct red line number to his bedside phone and use that attitude to spread hate and pain on the earth.

Because of my illness, when I am highly symptomatic, I live in a world of fantasy - my delusions. When I am well, I do not need to engage in more fantasy.
This is why I am an Agnostic, I don’t need to place so much importance in something that has not been proven to exist. If He or She - an all mighty god exists, that’s fine too. I’m just not going to allow this hollow faith to rule my life.

I went through the some of the same feelings about hating God & being mad he cursed me with voices plus all the strife I’ve endured but I started to look around at the world at the people in it & how SHALLOW, SENSATIONALIZED & UNCONNECTED so many have become just amongst each other. The world is a place now where SELFISHNESS is the normal function and HUMILITY, HUMBLENESS & INNOCENCE is look at as being WEAK. I have different religious people in my family who are Christan, Muslim, Jehovah witness and Yahweh. One mans interpretation is another mans philosophy of scripture that has been changed in wording over years by so many when the Bible is being read. If you ask me, we got a front row seat in knowing that there is more to life than us, because WE hear it & God or what ever your preference of him resides opened that door for us. We can all say this is all just hallucination or write this off as a brain malfunction but we all know what we hear. One of my favorite bible scriptures Revelation 20:10,And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are also the beast and the false prophet; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever…even got this tatted on me.

Oh yes, i hate him very much. I am the carnal mind, the bible even tells me that i hate him, “the carnal mind is enmity toward God.” Thats a very deep hatred.

I hate God and the bible told me so before i even ever thought about it, God knows that i hate him to, thats wierd.

I get it and everything, the knowledge of evil, i get it, i just don’t agree with his plan, he could have just as easily made us spirits to begin with, it would have taken some time but he could have. My voices just said “it would not have been any easier, even the spirits do the exact same thing, we will all know that later”, “it isn’t different for any of his children, it just looks like it, but it isn’t”.

I get it though, the nessecary knowledge of evil, but i hate it and i hate him because he did it this way.

Today ill probably spend some time working on the proper translation of job and why job had to go through that, it was for the developement of job but i don’t get why, it has something to do with the hedge and a pure love of good things, and of course the knowledge of evil, without which none could be good or know good.

You really have to watch those translations though, the “prophet of the serpent” stole it a long time ago and changed it, in one part they even told people that one of God’s laws is to punish rape victims, of course it never said though, oh that crazy serpent, he’s a cooky little fella, i wonder if he can eat all of what he has served?

I think its safe to say that atheists are either their own god or that science is their god. Technically being your own god is Satanism, but thats just silly…Satanism is just ridiculous to me. The Church of Satan is actually not a bad church, they have some selfish but pretty rational beliefs. They arent evil, just really selfish and cool with it. Check out their statements, sins and rules, its very interesting. They basically embrace being animals. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Satan#The_Nine_Satanic_Statements

Not that I am satanist or trying to convert anyone, they just fascinate me.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve checked them out before and I know exactly what you are explaining.

@pansdisease your voices told you that? “it would not have been any easier, even the spirits do the exact same thing, we will all know that later”, “it isn’t different for any of his children, it just looks like it, but it isn’t”. Man that’s deep.

well i am a Christian :slight_smile: and i just celebrated Christmas (and it was good too) i loved all the xmas things that i did this year :slight_smile: a lot more than last year anyway, i did caroling, i prayed a bit and met up afterwards for mince pies and cake.

i was reborn in Christ :angel: and i now i follow him once more, i was blind for a long time and now i can see so much better,

the belief that there is someone or something out there better than yourself, better than anyone and how he wanted to help the world by sending us his only son so that we may be forgiven is an absolute miracle in itself “the biggest” if you ask me and i cant believe God is capable of doing anything bad if he can do that.

Satan can take any shape and any form, he can be in more than one place at once ‘not just sitting in the under world’ no i don’t believe God did anything bad to anyone but what i do believe is that a LACK OF GOD might have been to blame, but that is just my opinion and you can disregard it if you wish.i see a lot of Satans influence in this thread tbh its easy to spot it.

you dont need to believe me if you don’t want to but i have never been angry with God, he means the world to me and the universe and everything, god gave me a soul and a spirit and if i try my best to do my best for him and he will repay me with everlasting life.

i feel bad when people talk about him and are nasty about him because he is my friend and you wouldn’t want anyone to say bad stuff about your friend, he is like family in a way, he is part of me.

1 Like

No need to see Satan everywhere, we’re just having a discussion. Maybe that’s a part of your illness. Job was angry with God too, and he was a righteous man.

I actually read a book about Satanism for a screenplay I was writing. But alas, I am not a Satanist, I’m a Christian, a Catholic Christian.

as i say it is easy to spot but you can blame it on my illness if you want,

nobody can say hand on heart that they are 100% richeous, even Job made mistakes x

i cant find any reason to be angry with God, God can’t change things, he can see what is, what was and what is going to happen but he cant change it, the only way he could change things was with Jesus and thats the truth.

1 Like

So you’re an expert on God and Jesus, then?

1 Like

I’m angry at God a lot too. But its not because you are cursed, if you are a believer everything happens for your good.

1 Like

I am angry I have to deal with this illness alone without any support system.

2 Likes

That must be very difficult. I am so sorry for you.

That’s a nice way to look at it.