Are we mean?

**probably NOT a sign to up the meds…
maybe you just need to work some stuff out with yourself and others…I am going through the same thing myself.
Funny how something form 20 years ago can all of a sudden come up inside you and start causing havoc.
It HAS to come up and be worked out though–so you can go on to a happier level.

2 Likes

Are we mean?

“We” share common medical symptoms but are as varied as anyone. I know some schizophrenics who don’t have a mean bone in their body and I know some really merciless ■■■■■■■■. I don’t think that schizophrenics can really be lumped together in any way other than our specific set of symptoms.

2 Likes

I’m not mean but some people are mean to me. Dont like hurting someones feelings. The people who are mean to me harrass and pick on me. I just try to ignore them. Not worth my time.

My mother has told me that I “hurt” on occasion. Not physically; but emotionally. I have a problem with thinking that I am a bad, evil person that deserves to be punished and is damned, doomed. My therapist told me that I was a good person and need to think more of my good attributed instead of the bad. He gave me a bunch of compliments. But, sometimes, it is so very hard; especially when you are fatigued and have a headache from the medicine. I am going to try to stick it out until I see the pdoc on March 17. Today, I grew very irritable when I was running errands. Most people think I am nice. I do try to be pleasant when I am around others and hold in my temper; except when I talk to my mother. I lose my temper with her and shout at her over the telephone; but, I swear that she does not listen as she needs to.

I can be mean, but I think I’m nice most of the time. But I don’t think I have emotions toward people

sounds nice ■■■■■■■ internet fascist telling me how long a post should be

“We should shoot our wounded”? Don’t you think that is mean? I hope that was a typo.

Sometimes I am mean because I 'm jealous of all the others that are healthy and sometimes happy, but it doesn’t come from the illness. It comes from the stigma, that the other people would be racists towards me, so, they are not good either, or because they are bad in general and my reaction is to be mad at them.

shouldn’t yes was a typo LOL

We carry a lot of emotional baggage. Because of the chemical imbalance it can come out in many ways.