Are we all parasites?

Can we make friends without sinking our teeth into them to get their attention? I sometimes think the best friendships start out with a battle.

1 Like

Naww, I prefer being more of a leech.

1 Like

Friend of a friend once said that being an extrovert was like being a vampire, youā€™re constantly feeding on the emotions of the people around you

5 Likes

Thatā€™s ok, @77nick77 I was never afraid of blood suckers. There were supposed to be some in our favorite pond for swimming but I think it was just a story.

My brother called me a parasite and said ppl who donā€™t work are social parasites.

Parasites to society.

I read an article once on what they called, emotional vampires. Just people that bleed you dry of your own energy

I have one friend in my life that does just that. I have to be very careful

1 Like

These people society uses as scape goats.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™m a parasite, though many people have insinuated I was. I think they are lying thieves. If they hadnā€™t done all the illegal things they do, I would have plenty of money to live on, so they wouldnā€™t have to complain about people not working. I probably worked more than they did anyway. I donā€™t think they ever wanted people to make money, just wanted someone to work the jobs, they didnā€™t want.

1 Like

I like to think Iā€™m a symbiote.

Unless thereā€™s tacos.

Then Iā€™m totally a parasite.

Because tacos.

4 Likes

I make sure I pay back what is given. Sometimes more than what is received.

Pay back the cosmic balance is good if you can. Doesnā€™t lead anywhere in my realms but to the satisfaction that Iā€™m a friend/family member etc.

Far from a parasite although Iā€™ve met and known some.

2 Likes

I guess I felt like that sometimes. The problem is Iā€™m weak and itā€™s all the time like in every life.

I suck off other peopleā€™s joy. I love it. Thatā€™s what I did in the park when I met a friend. He doesnā€™t seem to mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

that can be interpreted in many ways lol

3 Likes

I think we are all humans.

System uderstands we are evolving and there are some glitches which is taken care.

Thinking about it makes me fall in love with Humans again.

I was reading some article about introverts and extroverts.
Your friend was rights, extroverts feed off other peoples energy. The negative side of being an extrovert is that they donā€™t like the feeling of not having another person around to ā€œfeedā€ off of so they donā€™t like being alone. While an introvert is better at being comfortable with themselves and handles being alone better.

1 Like

Hmm.

I Honestly Donā€™t Think Our True Purpose In Existence Rests In The Arms Of Being Withdrawn In A Parasitic Nature. There Are Creatures That Already Take Up That Space.

There Is An Ending To An Album I Loved Growing Up (By) The Band T00L.

Itā€™s The Ending To The Story Of The Album In Itā€™s Entirety.

And The Character Goes On To Say, , ,

ā€˜Life Feeds On Life Feeds On Life Feeds On Lifeā€™. . .

It Always Troubled Me. . .

Then I Got A Bit Older, A Bit Wiser, A Bit More Troubled And Wanted To Become Vegan. . .

I Have Yet To Fulfill That Duty. . .

Point Is, , ,

You Donā€™t Have To Be Or Feel Like A Parasite If You Give It Your Best. . .

Try Your Best To Remain Positive. . .

And Donā€™t Put Blame On Yourself For What Ails You. . .

Not Everything That Happens To You In The Negative Sphere of Existence Is Your Fault. . .

No Matter How Much Blame People Try To Put On You. . .

Keep Your Eyes Beyond The Horizon And Never Give Up On Yourself. . . . . . .

Hope, Love, Joy, And Peace!.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.