Are we afraid to holler sexual perversion?

This 6mg risperdal stopped my perversion lmao My testosterone went way under the normal range since being on it, I think about sex much less. Abilify did the opposite. Maybe I have a natural high sex drive but I don’t want it, it gets me into trouble. I would rather not have sex. That being said my last gf left me bcz of my sz and I need to be happy with myself before finding a new partner, thats not happening bcz of sz. I stay in bed most of my time, I would make girls depressed and its unfair to them like a user here told me.

I’m very uninhibited in the sack, I’ve done some stuff that some people might balk at. There is only one thing I won’t do. I think I am going to keep it all a secret though.

As long as it is consensual and of legal age, I don’t really believe in “perversion”. Even the one thing I won’t do I don’t consider it perverted, I’m just not comfortable with it personally.

4 Likes

I am not a very sexual person at all, but I have exactly one (1) kink that I have never shared with anyone. Have never met anyone who seemed interested in sharing, so I’ve kept it to myself

1 Like

I hate sexual threads here honestly as when I read them I remember my perversion and sometimes write about it here. I need a sex free environment.

Study my life as a schizophrenic, I’ve been in a sex free environment for far too long, lol

I suppose I could try and hook up with random women on an app like Tinder, but I’m scared of sexually transmitted diseases, and I hate condoms, I’d rather just not have sex. I’d prefer a relationship but the vast majority of women I’ve spoken too lose interest when I tell them my diagnosis. i could hide it from them but I don’t like to be dishonest. It would be hippocritical of me because I would expect her to be honest with me.

2 Likes

Ha. Same.

I quit my random one night stands years ago, and I haven’t met a man I’ve been interested in in a long time. I know a number of women on this site have partners, and a few men, but I am always that eccentric single chick who’s just hanging around all her married friends. And none of them will set me up with anyone, probably because of my SZA. I have no interest in going online. Most men are absolutely disgusting on the various sites. If there are good ones, I am not in a place where I can handle rejection right now.

My meds have decreased my sex drive, but I know me, and I know it would come roaring back with the right person.

4 Likes

Perverted is one of those things from a bygone era that is too general in meaning and a very wide net to throw around. Paraphilia is a word that i dont necessarily like but it has more serious scientific precision to actually label something that is actually pathological. Sex in itself is a messy and frankly immoral thing to the moral that calling pervert is basically meaningless

As others have said, as long as it’s between consensual adults, it isn’t morally wrong. That said, it may be a good idea to avoid risky activities while the hospitals are already crowded.

1 Like

So if you like being slapped and yelled at…
Would a true punishment for you be to give you headpats and call you a good boy?
:thinking:

4 Likes

A pervert is someone who does sexual behaviour that is unacceptable or abnormal, so what falls under that category?

i can think of a few horrible things :frowning:

What one person considers abnormal is another person’s kink or preference. It’s really disrespectful to call anything sexual abnormal.

3 Likes

I’m not including pedophiles in that.

4 Likes

you’ve got to draw the line somewhere

You draw the line at non-consent. Anything else is fair game.

5 Likes

I agree with what everyone has said about non consent and also pedophiles but I’m going to throw a wrench into this discussion.

Just for the sake of being a devils advocate: What about bestiality? I think that it is illegal most places. So, what are your views on that?

1 Like

I consider that non-consent. The animal cannot give consent.

6 Likes

Definitely no on that. Animals do not know what they’re being made to do. So it’s wrong.

4 Likes

No, that’s condescending so that would actually work well too!

1 Like

Thats not necessarily true. It could be someone talking about sex a lot.

I used to talk about sex a lot on Abilify. When I was in the mall with friends I kept looking at girls asses and I got super excited when I could see their underwear through their pants or when I saw their butt cheeks in summer. My friend wasn’t really interested, he called them hoes.