Schizophrenia.com

Are they medication in the afterlife?

I can’t read anything about it in the books. I think suncream would come in handy.:joy:

4 Likes

Ask your psychiatrist :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve wondered about this. If there’s an afterlife what happens if I’m still psychotic there. Frightening stuff.

4 Likes

Needing to take medication for an eternity!? sounds horrible

3 Likes

God ain’t that hostile. He knows your issues. You’ll be fine.

Don’t rush your death though, lots of stuff going on here.

1 Like

I believe in reincarnation.
I hope I’m not reborn with another mental illness.

3 Likes

Little gnosticism for you. Don’t wish for reincarnation, that implies a memory wipe. Ask for more.

3 Likes

great philosophical question

I shall ponder for a moment

1 Like

I feel like we wouldn’t need meds in the aferlife? Lol. My theological training is telling me to avoid this question like SATAN

1 Like

I understand. Someday…don’t fear. Don’t be afraid, it’s written 365 times, or the priest was on speed.

1 Like

When we would live in a matrix world, you would live there in reality and in your reality you live the life you are living.

If there’s an afterlife I really don’t think anybody there would be sick. I am a little interested in whether or not we’d have to coexist with dinosaurs there.

1 Like

2cdc0a0db915b5e9554143f86ed7f9a2

Yeah, we get reincarnated back into stone age and live through all the stages again.:thinking: Who knows, maybe you helped inventing the wheel or discovered pizza ?

1 Like

Well I’m not suggesting we would travel back in time. I’m just saying that if everything lives on after it dies, the dinosaurs from the past would still be alive up there. Unless they all get allocated different planets.

I feel like I’m breaking a rule talking about it though so I will stop. It’s a shame because I love talking about it but I don’t want to trigger anybody or anything. I do think you can get to a place of recovery where you can afford to have a belief system again without going haywire from it, but not everyone is at that place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.