Are the giant squid going to rise up and takeover?

They team up with the dolphins and secretly have space ships with laser guns. The animals of the sea are going to takeover!

4 Likes

Never did trust those Dolphins, always smiling, evil creatures!!!

3 Likes

Don’t worry. We have opposable thumbs and can breathe without being in water. :stuck_out_tongue:
The ocean might be theirs, but the land is ours.
As long as squids and humans don’t start invading each other’s territory, there will be peace.

4 Likes

I trust the squids but dolphins are shady :thinking:

2 Likes

The mice would never allow that to happen.

2 Likes

You know, I have a whole theory on ocean creatures. But that’s for another time.

Short answer, yes. Yes they are.

3 Likes
8 Likes

My kitty would probably make friends with the dolphins and eat the squid.

3 Likes

I would eat the squid too.

Why do a feel a Cloverfield element to this?

But dolphins live in igloos and every squid plays the clarinet…horribly.

sigh

2 Likes

You better believe it baby! I’m leading the army, and we’re taking over with ROCK. (My one man band project is called “caffeinated Squid”

3 Likes

Well there is an annoying sponge and a sub intelligent starfish that will foil your plans.

2 Likes

back at the lab, I don’t think crossing a humans and squid is going to work. however. the brain transplant may.

3 Likes

Sign me up. I’ll take the brain of a squid. I may never like the light again but I’m up for innovative treatments. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Paging Aquaman. Could you give us a hand on this right away?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Flipper and I approve this message.

3 Likes

WHAT AM I STILL DOING ON HERE!?

i need to get some sleep

What about the little squid? They’re just as important. Everybody deserves a chance.

1 Like

I am the leader of the giant squids and I demand the surrender of all the nations of the World.

1 Like

Who died and made you king? I am the rightful heir to the throne.

1 Like