Are religious discussions banned? Any idea if I am superficial even?

I’m interested to speak with others who have different religious to their friends and family

I’d Like to Hear The Answer to Any Religious or Spiritual Questions That One May Be Considering…,

Sometimes, On The Topic of God,

I Feel as if I Have My Mouth Tapped Shut…,

I Don’t Discriminate, I Speak Truth…,

Atheist , Agnostic , Christian , (OR) , Anything Else Under The Sun…,

I AM EXTREMELY INTERESTED…,

Like Fo Real Real… . …

We don’t allow religious discussions on this site. This for a couple of reasons. First, it tends to cause arguments, because for some reason people can’t seem to just respect each other’s different religious beliefs. Second, many folks suffer from religious delusions. It is one of the top three topics of delusion, alongside aliens and government conspiracies. We don’t allow discussions on those topics, either. Third, there are many members here who were subjected to exorcisms by family members who, sadly, did not understand their illness. Those memories can be very traumatic for those individuals, and they don’t need to be reminded of them.

I hope you can understand, and help keep this a safe place for everyone. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Volunteer Moderator,

4 Likes

Sure
Internet can get unnecessarily heated… one opinion and then it’s an argument

Thanks ninjastar

1 Like

It’s a Touchy Touchy Subject I Agree…,

It’s Jus Sad That Someone Can’t Come Up With Some Sort of Outline For The Forum Members to Be Able to Have an Safe, Fun, Peaceful Outlet, Such as a Computer to Find Their True Potential in Life… . …

I will say that we don’t see PMs unless they are flagged. So users who wish to have religious discussions in private won’t be bothered unless the person they message flags them.

Hmm. Interesting.

Private Discussions About Religion, Spirituality, Faith, Life & Death.

Seems Troubling to Me…,

Wouldn’t it Be Safer in a More Public Discourse (???)… . …

The point is to not trigger people. If people want to have private conversations with others, that is their choice as it is almost anywhere else. We don’t want to ban people from being religious, we just want to make it easier to avoid triggers.

1 Like

So. How Does One Discover Safely Who to Communicate With, If There is No Foundation For a Friendly Conversation to Start With (???)… . …

Just use your common sense and be respectful. Remember that PMs can be flagged by any of the people in the PM, so you are not exempt from following the rules. But we won’t ban people for friendly, respectful and mutual conversations.

1 Like

That Doesn’t Answer The Question…,

How Does One Find Their Tribe if There is No Foundation Waiting For Your Arrival (???)… . …

It does, actually.

Side Note #1~ Are You a Fan of Modest Mouse?. I Ask Because There’s a Video With a Tree as The Main Character. Pretty Cool Name And Avatar You Have. You Should Check The Video Out if You Haven’t Seen it Yet.

And Back to My Question.

Don’t Worry About it.

Thanx (!!!)… . … :slight_smile: