Are Drugs a Part time Hang Out for Psychiatry

As we all know, most people in certain Brough’s and cities all over the globe use drugs, from the very rich, to the avenge joe builder, to the local down and out junkies.
We all understand the various different types, qualities and social demographics that consume them upon a yearly normal basis and it’s social acceptance.

Now, what I wanted to cut to the chase is, how come especially within my local immediate environment, meaning this town, are the only sufferers of long term psychosis and the main focus of ‘voice hearing’ only chiefly poor people in council housing, taking into account the all to obvious go to bat at hand point of poverty,poor living conditions unemployment.

They are still covering up the fact that very affluent intelligent working people are less effected by these odd or strange long term symptoms, as no other disease displays these abilities to actively engage within you 24/7 all year. ( how much acid would you need) and then the rest!, how come rich cocaine users don’t start to hear them!, how come it’s the poor smokers that do, and as always Psychiatry looks for new clients for it’s sector workers.

I think the amount of people “voice hearing” is the same across the board,

Rich or poor.

There are reasons you don’t see it as evenly,

But that doesn’t have to do with the mental illness itself.

Seems like you have something against psychiatry and wealthy people.

1 Like

You’re a walking, talking example of confirmation bias.

SZ hits all sectors equally. This is well-established.

Stop with the anti-psychiatry crap already.

1 Like

Nice views, but these are simply environmental observations I have made about the social demographic’s of where I have lived for 30 years.

You also think targeting is real, so forgive me for not giving much weight to your opinion.

Or any, actually.

I think people who get schizophrenia might be less successful because of the disease. But its nkt like it only gets poor people. Thats just ridiculous.

1 Like

Your joking RIGHT!

singling people out for harassment and abuse IS REAL yes.

Reddit is a great place to trade your conspiracies about that.

No thanks mate.