Are current events stressing you out? - Poll

I’m stressed because I don’t want to get nuked or get Covid. I’m thinking of not watching the news anymore because it’s just too much.

3 Likes

It somewhat stresses me. I made an attempt to try and volunteer as medical staff, but I don’t have my passport, which would take at least 5 weeks to get, and I’d have to cold turkey off some meds that wouldn’t make it through customs. Overall I feel like I would be more of a detriment, and the cost of not having access to certain meds puts me in an awkward situation.

To be clear I didn’t try to join the fighting forces, but wanted to use my medical training to help. The cost analysis makes it clear I’m not the best choice for this. I feel horribly guilty about it though. That’s why it’s stressing me out.

2 Likes

Yes I’m worried but I find the voices have left for a while due to the distractions as though they are going overseas to deal with the crisis. (no I’m just distracted actually) So strangely I feel pretty good.

2 Likes

what stress me out is polls that are about stress.

1 Like

Lol. Sorry about that DrZen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.