Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine Cover

I did a little karaoke cover of an Arctic Monkeys song. I think my voice has improved a lot lately!

Any thoughts?

8 Likes

I tried to sing that song, man its pretty hard, technical

1 Like

You’re voice sounds really good. Nice job! Oh, and Happy Cafe Day! :cake:

1 Like

Yeah its a tough one lol I think I did as well as I could have. You ever record it? Id love to hear

@Moonbeam Thanks! Its definitely not perfect but I think Ive improved significantly. Didnt even know it was my cake day wow its been years now!

2 Likes

I loved when the music cuts out and it was just your vocals

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a track tonight, its coming on really well, i’m using more of the daw (experimenting) i got it sounding pretty good, i think.

1 Like

2 Likes

You have a very cool sounding voice @zwolfgang!

1 Like

@Dude1 Thanks! Im glad you liked that part I made a bit of a timing mistake at the end lol

@Resilient1 Duuuude this is a vibe!! Your best track yet by a long ways man I love this. The vocals, the synth, the bass everything keep it up

@Wave Thanks man! I have come a long way believe me I used to be terrible lol

2 Likes

Thanks man, you guys encourage me as well, I’m glad i got you guys on here and discord, i also got a piano songbook and i had a go at that, i hope i can keep up the momentum :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.