April 8th...path of totality of moon eclipse four hours away

we just can’t do it…there will be about a million ppl in the nearest town of Idabel in the path of totality of darkness during the eclipse…guess I’ll just go outside and watch the shadows of the leaves make moons again…that’s what I did last time…sure would’ve liked to have seen the total eclipse though…a friend is going to texas to catch it.

2 Likes

It’s a total solar eclipse, not a lunar eclipse.

2 Likes

Completely overcast here. Of course.

1 Like

Day treatment is shut down that day cause of the expected traffic in our city. We are right on the edge of the total eclipse. Hopefully we won’t have clouds that day.

calling for overcast and rain on the day of eclipse

1 Like

I have an ND 10000 filter for my telephoto which is essentially welder’s glass. I’m going to slap the 800mm on the front of my R5 and see what I can get from where I am if the sky is clear (it never is).

1 Like

My sister and her boyfriend are going glamping at a big music festival in Texas that’s in the path of totality. The festival is four days Fri - Mon. Sounds like a fun time if you enjoy crowds.

3 Likes

I love glamping. At the Hilton.

2 Likes

Is it just me or when they say these things happen I never see anything. I can literally walk outside and see nothing lol

Like everytime they say there is a meteor shower I feel like i’m being trolled

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.