Appointment with the lawyer

Today we have an appointment with a lawyer to get divorced. I’m a bit nervous. Wish me luck.

8 Likes

It’s never easy. Just get some good advice.

I had a non contested divorce so it was pretty easy. It’s never any fun but listen to your legal advice. I don’t think what you went through is unreasonable if you’ve spent some time with person. STick up for what you deserve.

2 Likes

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.

1 Like

I don’t know, but my parents think he has someone new. I have asked him and he says there’s no one else. But I think he’s lying.

Wishing you well.:slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Best of luck! 1515

1 Like

Take him to the cleaners! :imp:

1 Like

People get divorced for many reasons whether they want to remarry or not. My friend is going through a divorce right now, and she certainly doesn’t want to marry someone new.

@pr21 do not encourage paranoia.

2 Likes

I don’t want to marry someone new never ever. But I don’t know if my husband does. And I respect that. So I think divorce is the best choice for us.

1 Like

Best wishes for the future. I’m also going through a divorce.

1 Like

I’m sorry. Good luck for you too.

1 Like

Good luck. Take them for everything you can get. You cant afford to be sentimental in divorce proceedings.

1 Like

Good luck, divorces can be difficult, I remember my divorce in America 20 years ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.