Apple Pencil?

is it worth buying? im thinking of getting an iPad…

2 Likes

I thought about it too before, perfect for artistic drawings, it’s a good option and probably worth it, but another option is graphical ink pens and an a3 scanner. One of those drawing tables that is tilted and wallah you now just have to upload your arts to different web communities.

1 Like

If you’re thinking about using it for drawing then yeah , it’s worth it.

1 Like

I absolutely love the ■■■■ out of mine. But I use it for drawing (Procreate app) and for GoodNotes, which turns my iPad Pro into a notebook and I write directly on the surface as if it were paper.

1 Like

How much does the app cost?

The Procreate app costs $10. I forgot how much GoodNotes costs.

The iPad Pro is very expensive (over $1000), and the Pencil is $130.

1 Like

im just gonna buy the basic iPad and the Apple pencil lol

Does the Pencil work with the basic iPad? You should check, because I’m not sure. It used to only work with the iPadPro. I think it might work with the iPadAir.

I prefer writing with a banana pencil, but an apple could work too, I guess.

1 Like

the 1st generation one works with it

1 Like

All joking aside, I’m looking into getting an iPad and apple pencil here shortly. It’s my first foray into Apple products outside of iPad. I’m getting it for procreate.

1 Like

I see, I got an iPhone 11 and the Apple watch. hope the iPad will be worth it

nvm it doesn’t work with it oof
edit: apparently it works sorry

its 9th gen so it should work

2 Likes

Awesome! Have fun with it!

1 Like

I recommend using the Apple Pencil for not only drawing but also writing notes and journals as it is better for the brain. I do not have a keyboard. I only have the pencil with it.

1 Like

Apple nothing in my life. I don’t like wasting money.

1 Like

i bought it now

i hope you will have fun with it =)

1 Like

make sure it works with your ipad. newr ipads support 2nd genneration pencil they have better performance. you dont need to buy ipad pro for pro create it works on my 2019 mini with pencil 1st gen. but if you need ipad pro for proffesional stuff then buy. its up to you

1 Like