Apparently the UK is getting cold wind from Siberia

It’s cold here, I need 2 duvets

3 Likes

I think I will need my hot water bottle this evening

4 Likes

It’s called ‘The Beast from the East’ and it means business… :penguin::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

its just a bit of cold weather, i’m just hoping i dont catch a cold or anything :confused:

2 Likes

Yes I’ve got 3 blankets. My room has barely any insulation.

1 Like

It keeps trying to snow here.

1 Like

It been snowing where I am all day…

1 Like

Is it settling? It’s stopped here, clear skies. But forecast again for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yes its actually gone already but sky is so nice and clear like my avatar. we need to keep wrapped up

1 Like

It’s not settling here, I’m in the north. The worst of is seems to be forecast for the south and also the rest of the UK. It’s expected over the next few days until thursday… if it hits here and I can’t get groceries I’ll be eating soup and boiled rice.

Edit: maybe that’s a terrible thing to say when there are people with no food at all… I go to sleep good evening folks.

2 Likes

Cool, my family is from Siberia, they are pretty chill guys :grimacing:

1 Like

I am leaving my heating on tonight because it is indeed so cold. I don’t want to be freezing in the morning.

1 Like

Yes it is freezing (literally :wink:) here… I guess we are all having a taste of Russia here in the UK… this is what daily weather is like for them!!! :cold_sweat:

Luckily my house is warm though and I don’t have to go out for the rest of the week.

1 Like

It is like 50* F here

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.