Apart from mental illness, why are you single?

Hey happy belated Cake Day!! :smiley:

The reason I’m single is simple. I’m just such a sexy beast that women orgasm at the sight of me then faint.

LOL nah, in all seriousness I’m just really shy. Plus I don’t really get introduced to new people too often.

If I had a dating coach follow me around for a day he would probably annoy me like a little Jimminy Cricket.

5 Likes

Thanks for catching me last time!

2 Likes

LOL! Yeah I’m totally kidding about that part. I think I’m an okay looking chap though.

2 Likes

You totally are!

1 Like

I gave up dating years ago, and I really don’t miss it, single by choice. I’m definitely not asexual; I miss sex sometimes, but I’m not one for casual sex, so I go without.

3 Likes

You are funny :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve passed up a lot of women who had a lot going for them, mainly because I just couldn’t respond. Some of it was unrealistic expectations. They say, “Don’t settle. Get the best you can get.” These girls were probably the best I could have gotten. A lot of it is my alcoholism. I’ve always been a stone cold drunk. I’m five years sober now, but I will be 63 on New Year’s Day. As far as not getting a woman to marry me, it just didn’t work out. I’ve pretty well reconciled myself to living the rest of my life single. I’ve gotten to where I like my solitude. I don’t know if I could adjust to living with someone.

3 Likes

I’m single by choice. Sometimes I miss being in a relationship but I came to the conclusion that I don’t have a normal life and probably wouldn’t make a good partner anymore. I’ve had opportunities present themselves but I didn’t go for it. I’ve been offered sex before too but I just didn’t feel like it.

4 Likes

Lack of funds. I get sick of trying to explain that I’m on a disability pension. Usually a deal breaker that one at my age. Even if I was wealthy I probably wouldn’t change too much anyways. I like my life and I’m pretty content. Yeah some sex would be nice but it’s not something that is like a great concern. So. I guess it’s from lifestyle choice.

3 Likes

Antisocial by genetics. Somehow, married twice, divorced twice, mostly on me. Really. Nowadays just sick of the whole game, too much BS, I’m in a very strong friend relationship. Works for me.

3 Likes

Why thank you! :blush:

1 Like

‘Montmeister goes dancing
Across the floor
The crowd calls out
The girls want more!’

3 Likes

I’ve already been married once. That was enough Hellish torture for me. I’ve never had the courage or will enough to do it again since. And that was 34 years ago. I mean legal marriage.

I’m perfectly happy by myself, living alone with myself.

3 Likes

Even thought I would love a relationship, I kinda wonder if I could even have one. It’s been a very long time since I was in one, and I’m so used to living alone and getting to do things my way whenever I want them, that I don’t know if I could change that. Maybe I could be with someone if we didn’t live together.

3 Likes

Like what @Pandy said, I’m alone in apartment for 7 years, and except last year one young man I helped while he was homeless for a month, nobody came in.
Letting him crash for a month was the time I realized I won’t let anyone else walk in.
One woman came for I don’t know what, but as I told her Im in celibacy she left.
So again, if someone has theirs apartment its ok.

3 Likes

Hang in there guys,

Haha!! J Bob!! You recognize my sexiness. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.