Schizophrenia.com

Anyone with sz getting a COVID19 vaccine?

Just read on here that sz is the second highest factor in COVID19 deaths…despite that study, anyone getting the jab?

4 Likes

I got my first poke of the Pfizer vaccine at the end of January. For exactly that reason, part of a vulnerable population

4 Likes

I’m getting mine Sunday.

5 Likes

Fr? I hope I can get mine.

3 Likes

I got my first injection 2 weeks ago.

5 Likes

Why do you think that is?

1 Like

Cause we just can’t seem to catch a break

3 Likes

I’m in no rush to get it. I want to see the full safety profile come out, and would also like to see how long the vaccine provides immunity for. I’ve done a good job at social distancing and being masked up, so I’m not afraid to continue moving forward in that way.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I was offered to get the Pfizer vaccine but I turned it down.
It was short notice and there will be a big snow storm on that day.

I won’t have anymore opportunities to get vaccinated through my caseworkers company.

I’ll wait for one of my pharmacies to administer them.

It may be in the summer sometime who knows.

3 Likes

I’m gonna talk to my health team now. I did not know this.

7 Likes

Today 6.30 pm. 151515

6 Likes

I’m getting mine next week at the day centre I attend. I’m getting the Oxford one.

5 Likes

I got my first one on the 13th, I get my next one on the 13th

3 Likes

I would but can’t find it in my area.

I went to the doctor to see if he could write a note since I have a health condition and he said no.

1 Like

I probably will get the vaccine. I’m not sure if it’s age related .to get one.

1 Like

I’ll get mine when it’s my turn.

2 Likes

Supposed to get some people starting to get the jab this monday. Long ways off till I can get one it would seem!

1 Like

i am waiting anxiously for my turn. i do want to get vaccinated asap. i am betting it won’t be until spring though.

good luck to us all, judy

1 Like

I’d love to, but only old people are allowed to live without fear of the virus in California right now.

1 Like