Anyone with a normal brain?

ie. No anomalities

Is it possible to have sz with a normal brain

Presumably not, but who cares? You get normies who believe that the “Biden” we see living in the White House is not the real Joe Biden but someone else.

1 Like

Then I was misdiagnosed

Why so?..

Because my brain scan was normal

just do what you brain loves,

animals, people, art, places, life!
you are young, and should get anything you want.

who knows, really, about the brain,
nobody has ever told me I’m extremely different
from anyone else.

2 Likes

My brain scan came back normal

Reliable tests for sz are still in their infancy. It’s common for scans to fail to reveal brain abnormalities in sz sufferers.

1 Like

My brain scan, they said it was normal, don’t know if they meant normal like everyone else or normal sz

1 Like

It’s possible to have a normal brain and schizo at the same time, a friend of mine went for CT and MRI scan which both returned normal but he hear voices

1 Like

the greatest thing about the human body,
besides what they say is gross,

is the ability to attach itself. all is working. yep yep.

I don’t think they found anything abnormal in my scan either.

1 Like

I have a normal brain too. No abnormalities.

1 Like

I think if there were to develop some change it would be over time. It’s probably reflective of the extent of the illness I.e. The worse hour sz the worse the changes especially untreated.

As long as you’re young and successfully being treated maybe you wouldn’t see much change at all

1 Like

I have a normal brain.

It’s more likely nutrient deficiency like potassium for me. Better get a thorough blood check.
Also, medications can deplete nutrients.
Seroquel and rispeldal probably made me hypokalemic.

Brain scans don’t always show abnormalities with psychotic disorders including schizophrenia.

1 Like

My scan came back normal as well

You can have a normal brain scan and still have mental illness, including schizophrenia

I really don’t know. If my brain has healed. Never got a brain scan.