Anyone “win” today?

Anyone get excited about goals or anything? After years I do actually feel a little better in such a regard. A haircut helped

3 Likes

My goals today was to fast until dinner, cook a cheesecake, make dinner and maybe do some exercise if im up to it. So far 2/4 completed.

1 Like

Im a winner every day i try :trophy:

1 Like

I won a couple battles. I will lose the war as usual.

I ate too much but getting serious tomorrow but had two croissants and some subway take away for lunch. Only a 6 inch but oh so good! So yes. Had a great day. Tomorrow I’m doing so much more exercise and getting back on the bike so to speak…no run or bike today but it’s nice to have a day off sometimes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I afraid that if I talk about my win I will jinx it.

I won £5 on the Lotto. Yay for me

1 Like

I drank a pepsi mini that was just almost frozen temperature. It was glorious :blush::blush:

3 Likes

I went for a short jog outside.

3 Likes

I modded from 3am until about 10am, grocery shopped for 7 people, put it all away, went to laundromat, made dinner, and then crawled into bed and crashed.

5 Likes

Wow @anon4362788 ! That sounds exhausting!

1 Like

I’m about to get In ‘n Out Burger, which i never get because i’m rarely on the west coast, so I guess that counts

2 Likes

I went out to a nice Chinese restaurant with my father and brother for my fathers birthday last week.
Yesterday I went to another restaurant with my father.

2 Likes

I won at Wordle. That always gives me a little thrill.

2 Likes

I was able to motivate myself to go to church… it’s the first in-person service since the start of the pandemic. I also got some groceries and was able to NOT buy the donuts I’m craving! That’s a win.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that

1 Like

Do you work instacart?

Church is fun always educational and filled with kind individuals

Er, no. I just have a big family.

well, watched the Weakest Link for the first time, last night.
got almost every answer right, a lot easier than Jeopardy.
I guess you could call that a win.
then I went to news on Ruku.
hmm. I agreed with a lot of it.

1 Like