Anyone want to hear my song psychosis?

Listen to Psychosis

I have a lot of songs on my page. If you like what you hear, give it a like or comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts. I spend countless hours recording and writing. It’s the only time I feel normal and free.

17 Likes

Ur a good singer…!!!

1 Like

Thanks man :blush:

I want to be a voice for people like us that have a SMI. Remove the stigma. We aren’t bad people.

3 Likes

Thats awesome…!!!

1 Like

I’m booking some shows soon. I hope I can perform without getting paranoid. How’ve you been man? You able to sleep better yet?

1 Like

Are u going to sing in concert in ur states… ur voice quality is good and i like it…

I am on 3 mg rispridal and i sleep good…!!!

2 Likes

Good man! I’m glad you are able to sleep now. And yeah I’m booking some shows locally. I hope I don’t get too paranoid to perform. Music is my life. I wish people would help me get in a position to help a lot of people. If I get famous I’m putting money in sz research.

2 Likes

Yes thats awesome…

2 Likes

Share it with your friends :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

I just listened to it,

Very good and very relatable.

1 Like

What’s so funny :thinking: :thinking:

Thanks. I’ve got about 35 tracks on sound cloud. 90% of them were written and recorded in the last 2 months.

1 Like

Hell, I’ve been listening to it 24-7 for the last 38 years.

2 Likes

I love the fact that the sound is clear and I can actually understand what you say. Also the beat is having sex with the lyrics. Good flow. Keep it up. How do I find you on SoundCloud?

I’m glad you guys feel it. I bleed on the mic

Jayjones918 on SoundCloud

2 Likes

You might enjoy it :joy:

What friends? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ikr lol. I don’t trust nobody.

1 Like

I jus dropped a new song called racist.

1 Like