Anyone very into exercise?

Awesomeness keep it up

I read books on how to strength train years ago. It’s about the same with my Weider Ultimate Bodyworks as it is for cables, although I did watch some youtube videos on it. My use of dumbells were covered in the books I read.

Using my stationary cycle is pretty straightforward.

With the Stair Stepping there are certain moves and things you can do, but I basically just step up and down. There is kind of a proper way to do that. I read about that in an ICS Fitness and Nutrition Course years ago but that’s probably unnecessary.

All of it is done at home, but with certain bodyparts I could more easily achieve heavy resistance with gym equipment, especially with legs and calves.

2 Likes

How ya feeling?

Tired, and a little sick. I mixed up my meds last night so I didn’t take the stuff to make make me sleep until about 4:00 or 5:00 AM.

How are you?

Ugh, gotta be more careful. You’ve done that before. Do you need to ask someone to help you with your meds. I’m doing pretty good, ty for asking.

1 Like

I just have to not do certain things on the net and get distracted when it’s time to take them. Glad you’re doing fine.

1 Like

Take care. I hope you continue in old health

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.