Anyone using seroquel as anti anxiety and ad?

İ heard that seroquel effective against anxiety.my question that is it can be uses as ad?

1 Like

I cant help you with the answer but im actually in the same boat as you. My doc suggested taking seroquel slow release to combat anxiety for me. Im curious if it helps anyone. Also i am on abilify and i am quite restless most of the time so maybe it could help with that too as its sedating.

1 Like

Abilify made anxiety at me.abilify known as anxiety maker drug.i want to use 100 mg seroquel and cut my 3 mg invega for both my sleep quality and anxiety and also as ap’s

1 Like

Seroquel kinda helped with depression and anxiety, but made me dysfunctional as I was always sleepy and hungry, like a zombie. If you have problems with anxiety and depression, then simply try an antidepressant

1 Like

İ m on ad but i have problem called sleep deprivation due to lack of REM sleep.because my prozac prevent to go into Rem sleep and this make me tired and sleepness during the day

I’ve been on Seroquel 400 x 2 daily for well over a decade. I don’t notice that much of an effect from it. I did not get it for five days one time, and I was more jittery than I cared to be, but I had no major problems, like delusions or hallucinations. It’s been a good med for me.

1 Like

i take seroquel too. i think its for mood but i told the doc i was hearing some voices and he added a hundted milligrams. i like it. keeps me relaxed during the day. i take it at night.

1 Like

I use Seroquel as an antipsychotics for the positive symptoms.

1 Like