Anyone try to follow a vegan diet?

i found bacon tough to quit but it stinks when you don’t eat it for a long time

To expand on this sentiment:

If one has a child and foregoes proper nutritional requirements for said child because the parent is too concerned with their baby following their own lifestyle,

They’re a cuunt.

It’s cool if when the child is older, they decide to become vegan. But if a parent is seriously forcing their kids to do it because it’s cool, or healthy, or whatever, they’re straight-up dicks.

5 Likes

yeah it’s not a full time healthy option for babies and toddlers/ children they need more nutrients than adults

1 Like

I tried to follow a vegan diet, but it lost me in traffic.

1 Like

@Three It looks like you are alone in the quest for veganism.

Surely there must be others out there. I believe @SacredNeigh7 is.

1 Like

I think @Kxev also follows the path of the cucumber.

:blush:

2 Likes

I follow the vegan diet when im sleeping. But as soon as I wake its fruity whirls and milk :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

If we’re gonna be swole mates you need to be watching your diet :rage::triumph::grinning:

1 Like

I hate most vegetables. My diet is predominately meat, typically chicken. I do eat some vegetables sometimes.

sets up google nest and points at cereal boxes

:movie_camera::muscle:

1 Like

I was vegan for a few months, for the health benefits. Well, everyone is unique and can thrive on certain diets that work well with their body. Some people are doing great as vegans, or vegetarians, or carnivores, or gluten free, or free of refined sugars… But everyone is different. I tried being vegan, but I noticed zero benefits, and I really missed cheese, so I went back to eating “normal food”.

My body is a mess, internally and externally. I’m trying to go vegan numerous occasions. It’s not easy. Cheese is nice. So is yogurt so is fish.

But my body is fuuuucked up. So… For me personally… It is the right thing… I think.

1 Like

Yes, started with cutting sugar and carbs.

Mostly cucumber salads. Now, im having regular salads and tomato salads. With mozzarella.

I like dairy and cheese so I can’t go vegan.

Loss 17lbs. Losing 10 more would be ideal.

2 Likes

Why not onions and garlic? I think that’s a Buddhist tradition too

1 Like

Twisting the meaning you little devil

Rawr.

1 Like

I just ate a tuna sandwich. Is fish vegan?

I don’t think so

1 Like

The one I know is vegan. He’s more of an intellectual kind of fish.

2 Likes

I find vegetables upset my stomach the most lol. I have to only have a bit of veggies

1 Like

Lol
Was meant to say no tuna is vegan. :grin:

1 Like