Anyone tried Tinder?

That’s super ■■■■■■■ rude.

She’s right, that’s none of your business and very disrespectful to say.

She has her reasons,

Don’t be an ass.

3 Likes

Tinder didn’t do me any favors.
I’m asexual, and the people I met on Tinder were very interested in sex.

One even went as far as starting out by saying she was okay with not sexing, and then went on to ask increasingly uncomfortable questions under the disguise of “I wanna understand properly”
It was very obvious she was fishing for me to admit that sex was up for negotiation, or that I would change my mind under the right circumstances.

Thank you. This is not the first time he has “interrogated” me. I was just stupid enough to answer his questions, because I was the one who didn’t want to seem rude.

1 Like

If someone is a jackass,

Flag them.

Or write a hateful message back, but that could get you suspended.

Depending on how hateful it is.

My advice is to just flag inappropriate comments.

It’s absolutely not rude to not answer probing questions.

2 Likes

I will definitely flag in the future. Thanks.

1 Like

apparently the best time to text or boost is 7-9pm

Lol you can even have better results with a ton of good pics, I said ton but 5 or 7 would be enough I guess, not an expert but I get that complain all the time, that I don’t have enough pics.

1 Like

I can’t tell you that because I’m not you. You just gotta be yourself… It’s the only way

1 Like

i dont think i’m going to get anywahere with thsi :frowning:

1 Like

Why not?

idk, i’m not any good enough i guess,

2 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel

It’s why I’m not dating atm

Instead I joined bumble

There you have the option to find friends instead of boyfriends.

1 Like

I’m too fat and old to be on tinder.
My brother used bumble, that’s probably similar.

Dating sites are not for me.

Lots of Narcissistic people on there.

Plus if your very fat and physically unappealing your chances for finding someone are virtually non existent.

1 Like

yeah i basically want a friend now as well,

i tried bumble but no-one wanted to bee friends with me, idk maybe i wasn’t on the right bit

I feel stupid now i paid all that money for tinder, i dont think it was a good idea now but i’m stupid and gullible so there iss that

1 Like

Hmmm maybe just give it a go

You might feel differently

If you match with the right person.

1 Like

I agree @Pandy and that was totally my experience too!

1 Like

if you want to hear my side of it,

I have no idea why i haven’t had any luck :frowning: i don’t think i am a bad person, I’m just not very good at online dating :frowning:

Nope, haven’t tried any online dating since starting medication in 2016.

I just tried bumblee app BFF but its only from your country and not so many

Yeah I get you. I get super paranoid and anxious when I’m out in public with someone I dont know either.i feel like someone might come up to me and humiliate us or me or take the piss out of me for even trying to date someone. Or I would get worried that someone would laugh at me or my date for trying to date me. I just wish I could be normal. Like if I went out on a date with someone I would start to get anxious and start looking around and then my date would notice plus I’m not very good at carrying on conversations as I dont have people skills.

2 Likes