Anyone tried Farming?

I worked as urban farmer…

But this covid lockdown put me back home and I lost my mind again…

Need to start from scratch and find a new job…

But I learnt one thing though…

Just engage my self mentally and physically…

I think farming is best for me…

Any of you guys tried this occupation…?

2 Likes

what is urban farming

i myself would like to engage in some light job

Its farming in your back yard or terrace in small scale … That to in hydroponics it would work out well…

1 Like

ok

sounds cool but difficult to do

for that u need ur own backyard or terrace

A room would be also fine if you have the right equipments… You can also check out how to grow microgreens in YouTube … There are plenty of vedios…

wow a room thats great.
cool
maybe i will check it out later

1 Like

My sister is a farmer. My cousin does urban farming.

I’ve tried farming. Maybe it is for me but it didn’t seem so at the time. I’d like to try farming again.

1 Like

I used to farm. In the 90s.

1 Like

My mother is a farmer/gardener so I’ve been involved in many things related to it. I think that it’s a valuable and a honorable job. Lots of the older people start to love it in the later age. I guess it’s magic relies to be doing something that is close to the nature and the value to grow food etc.

2 Likes

the closest thing i’ve come to farming is my vegetable garden. it made me realize, i have no desire to farm. if i did, i would grow garbanzo beans. or maybe have a vineyard.

1 Like

Worked on the in-laws’ farm nearly a decade back. They raised crops and had cattle. Got to drive around a big arse tractor and work with livestock. Can’t say I enjoyed it. The small garden in our back yard is more my style now.

2 Likes

I used to work on a subsistence farm, in exchange for room and board. I was not a fan. I am a city kid, through and through.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.