Anyone travel overseas with sz?

My husband wants to go overseas with me says in a few months time but I’m scared because I’ve never traveled overseas and don’t know how to handle airports and other travel rules.

Anyone travelled overseas with sz/sza and succeeded?

3 Likes

I travel a fair bit. My recent overseas trip was Grenada.You have your husband with you, everything will be fine @Hadeda … theres always signs up so you can see where you are going.

2 Likes

I think @bobbilly likes to travel, maybe ask him

1 Like

I never have. All the places I like to go are like 12 or 14 hour time zone difference. I can’t deal with that. My sleep and wake schedule is too important to my health.

1 Like

My dad lives in Thailand but I’d never go. I’d be around crowds for 24 hours of flight time. He’s never asked me. He never calls. He’s like a child in his old age.

I have thought about this before, And I would be nervous if I went overseas.

1 Like

I don’t think you are stable enough to travel. Sorry, but I really don’t. What happens if you have a day like today in another country? The results could be very bad in the wrong country.

3 Likes

Yes. I lived overseas for a couple of years. It is problematic if you do long stays with meds etc but I could get a 6 month draw on my meds so that really helped. Honestly. I wouldn’t do it if your unstable. Even travelling to so called western cultures has it’s problems with doctors./insurance etc. If your not stable the cost of medical treatment can be way over the top. Yeah it is probably fine for a while but ultimately you need to have your stuff sorted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.