Anyone that can draw

If you could draw this idea I will spam emojis and be grateful, my hands shake from meds and I don’t have the concentration to draw anymore. A hollow face with darkness all around the head and face below it a golden heart with rays of light coming off it, around the head in big bold letters saying “paranoia” “judgement” “punishment” “delusional” “pain” in bright colors and just black all around the head and letters.

2 Likes

I get that too, when I do vigorous exercise.

I hate that, hope you feel better @lofifunk

1 Like

I found these I hope they might help :slight_smile:

man-judge-apple
Judgement

MindlessWeeklyHyena-max-1mb
Paranoia

I cant draw either, but i tried anyway, i didn’t know what else to do.

I remember shaking hands when i was an lithium, it’s very annoying.

Hope you feel better despite my “drawing” :crazy_face:

9 Likes

That is epic!!! Thank you so much I’m gonna make it my screen wall paper on my phone :grin:

1 Like

It’s awesome the heart is big too I forgot to say a big heart, the light around the words, it’s wonderful thank you again.

1 Like

“On the count of three”

1 Like

If any pdoc or anyone asked me what sz is like I would show them this pic, I think it says more than I could jumble out of my anxious mouth lol, it’s beautiful.

1 Like

I know somebody already drew you a picture but do you mind if I give it a shot? I’ve had a lack of inspiration so having somebody else give me focus might help.

2 Likes

Any artwork is appreciated :grin:

2 Likes

I know that it’s probably not exactly what you are looking for but here’s my rendition

3 Likes

Wow! Excellent, thank you so much I’ll save this one too.

1 Like

Thank you everyone that drew and illustrated this idea I had, it means a lot to me and you should be proud of your skills.

1 Like

Ha. Glad i could help, and you helped me, cause i was really bored and would like to draw more, but i don’t know what to draw.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.