Anyone succceed to lose weight how?

anyone succeed to lose weight how ?

Try exercise and watching calories. And make sure to eat balanced.

2 Likes

After a med change I have lost over 40 pounds going from when I started dieting. Maybe close to 60 counting from the time of the med change. I’m still overerweight though.

I would recommended mild to moderate exercise and cut your calories to 500 or more below maintence levels.

1 Like

no motivation and energy to prepare something to eat… :slight_smile:

I ordered two pulled pork sandwiches for dinner so don’t do that

3 Likes

I lost 70 pounds over a year and a half with diet and exercise

6 Likes

I’ve lost 25 lbs in the past 2-3 months. Still have 30 to go. I work out for 2-3 hours a day and only eat a max of 1000 calories. But it leaves me weak without protein shakes and I’m extreme bc I want to be back to 150 lbs by Jan 1st. Then I’ll just workout an hr a day and eat 1500 cal.

I lost 100 pounds over a year. 3 small meals of about 500 cal a day and a bunch of walking.

2 Likes

Topamax works too.

I lost 50 lbs, mostly from watching what I ate and not buying junk food

1 Like

Hey i dont want to be a pain but eating below 1000 calories (actually its below 800) can put your body into starvation mode. It’s insanely unhealthy. You’d be better off doing your other plan of 1500 calories.

3 Likes

eating bores me. however that is not good.

maybe just don’t eat till you have control.
i make myself drink meal replacement/ensure shakes.

I lost 15 lbs over the summer. I used the MyFitnessPal app to count my calories & went to the gym for intense cardio 30 mins daily. In addition I was helped by geodon which greatly reduced my appetite so reducing my calories wasn’t as hard as it probably would have been otherwise.

2 Likes