Anyone seen @Sarad recently?

Not seen her on here for a while.

She’s doing fine. I think she reads occasionally but doesn’t post. Without sz there wasn’t much keeping her here.

Sweet girl though.

think shes switched to an anonymous user name. not in a cloak kind of way she was not hiding it as far as I know

1 Like

I’ve seen her post two or three times over the last week. I get less motivated to make noise at times. Maybe she does, as well.

1 Like

Interesting… her profile and all previous posts have been deleted from what I can see.

Edit: never mind, shes just changed username.

Wouldn’t be the first time that happened on this forum. Nor the first time that “flipping” between one position or policy about participation and another have been spotted. Some experts point to a syndrome called “borderline organization” behind such behavior. See Otto Kernberg and William Meissner. According to them and (many) other observers of the phenomenon, those whose minds are borderline organized operate in relentlessly rebounding polar opposition and constant conflict between trust and paranoid distrust, comfort with social participation vs. sudden and intense discomfort, etc.

The phenomenon is very common in sz, as well as in dissociative identity disorder, especially in females who were severely abused by trusted caregivers.

Happy to hear that. She was an insightful contributor.

How she got in I’m not sure that I know… I can’t help it is not my fault, gotta be possessive.

she’s not sz just bp

I could see evidence of what you said but it wasnt like that until neveragain started attacking her and making her feel out of place.

She’s too young to really know how to be a whats it called… gold digger.

Anyways she wont be coming back here.

So it goes.

And I highly doubt any of you got to know her like I did. She checks out with me so there’s that.

1 Like

@Daze ,you and her just clashed. as I said to you before, both of you from what I can see are alphas. so just keep out of each others way.

2 Likes

Anger, he smiles,
Towering in shiny metallic purple armour
Queen Jealousy, envy waits behind him
Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground

Blue are the life-giving waters taken for granted,
They quietly understand
Once happy turquoise armies lay opposite ready,
But wonder why the fight is on
But they’re all bold as love, yes, they’re all bold as love
Yeah, they’re all bold as love
Just ask the axis

My red is so confident he flashes trophies of war,
And ribbons of euphoria
Orange is young, full of daring,
But very unsteady for the first go round
My yellow in this case is not so mellow
In fact I’m trying to say it’s frightened like me
And all these emotions of mine keep holding me from, eh,
Giving my life to a rainbow like you
But, I’m, I’m bold as love, yeah, I’m bold as love
Yeah, yeah
Well I’m bold, bold as love (hear me talking, girl)
I’m bold as love
Just ask the axis (he knows everything)

1 Like

i think she is a funny, smart…nice person :heart:
i hope she is okay .
take care :alien:

4 Likes

she is doing fine master.

2 Likes

I like her, Sarad is nice and a smart cookie :smile:

1 Like

That’s how I feel about her.

1 Like

I think her father in law had schizophrenia.

I think her husband was bipoler.

She takes wellbutrin for depression or somthing

Something like that.

She asked us to disable her account - so we did. She’d have to create a new account to post now - her old account has been anonymized and disabled.