Anyone plays heroes of the storm

I find this game is fascinating and cool. As Warcraft 3 is dead. I managed to play few matches of heroes of the storm…I need new pc as mine lags littlebit…

2 Likes

Assemblet new desktop pc…

1 Like

I played it a lot some years ago.

1 Like

did you learned to play it ? can you give me some tips ?:slight_smile: i would like to learn to play it , couse i dont have what to play…

1 Like

Yes I was pretty good, what is it that you don’t understand?

1 Like

I don’t know I don’t have any strategy, I just randomly pick talents and randomly attack I usually die

1 Like

For these things you need more experience so that you know which talents are the best and how the other heroes/towers can kill you.
For example you should start by leveling every hero to lvl 5 (there is a rotation of free heroes), you get some coins and you learn their skills.

1 Like

Why do you stopped playing Zeno ? You seem cool guy :sunglasses:

1 Like

I felt too much anxiety (people can be insensitive) and pressure.

But they don’t talk usually… I didn’t played ranked… I have no anxiety but my motivation is so low … I only can play maximum 2 matches per day… life sucks

1 Like

If you don’t play much it would be better to play more casual games because in those MOBAs you need to play all day long to be good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not interested in casual games… ■■■■ it I will play hots sometimes losing it…

2 Likes

I want to play hots but idk if my pc can handle it.

2 Likes

I used to love world of Warcraft years ago. I stopped playing a couple of years ago because of the pressure and anxiety too. It just seems the whole atmosphere has changed. Not just me really. There are so many nasty people online now…honestly.

2 Likes

yeah if you play we could play together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.